Post a reply

Guess the Player?

Postby jadechelsea

I was born in 1974 and I came Professional in 1991 My best ranking was 11 and my cereer winnings are £871,935
Who am I ??

Re: Guess the Player?

Postby Witz78

god knows, bound to be obvious, ill take a stab at Chris Small though i think he might be around 40 tbh

Postby jadechelsea

Nope
The first player to get it right gets a point on the 'Guess the player' Leaderboard. I will be doing one each day that there is a snooker tournament on and the player with the most points at the end of the season wins a special prize!

Postby randam05

Ooo how exciting! Im not gonna guess this one cause you told me, but will try my luck with the others!

Postby jadechelsea

Come on everyone who do you think I will give you another clue his highest break is 146 and he got it in 2006

Postby Roland

Nothing, carry on being Jade :santa:

Postby jadechelsea

He was born in 1981 and Turned Pro 1998 he has got 2 147 and Last season Tour prize money was £121,570
WHO IS IT?

Postby jadechelsea

Who is my next player?
He was born in 1982 and turned pro in 2000 and his highest tournament break is 141

Postby Witz78

jadechelsea WC wrote:Who is my next player?
He was born in 1982 and turned pro in 2000 and his highest tournament break is 141

Ricky Walden?

Shaun Murphy?

Michael Holt?

age wise these all fit the bill i think so is it any of them 3

Postby Witz78

randam05 wrote:Martin Gould?

Nah Gould was born in '81, u not seen all the 30th birthday stuff on his FB Page cos hes gonna turn 30 during the Brazil tourny next week :dizzy:

Postby jadechelsea

Witz78 wrote:
jadechelsea WC wrote:Who is my next player?

Ricky Walden?

Shaun Murphy?

Michael Holt?

age wise these all fit the bill i think so is it any of them 3

Well done witz it is Ricky Walden next time I am going to do it hearer everyone is too good at this game