Post a reply

Jack Lisowski Blogging on Prosnookerblog

Postby Roland

Jack Lisowski is blogging for prosnookerblog.com. Read his take on hopes for the coming season as well as an insight into his flatmate Judd Trump and what it's like practicing with Ronnie O'Sullivan.

http://prosnookerblog.com/2011/08/05/ja ... ew-season/

Re: Jack Lisowski Blogging on Prosnookerblog

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Jack Lisowski is blogging for prosnookerblog.com. Read his take on hopes for the coming season as well as an insight into his flatmate Judd Trump and what it's like practicing with Ronnie O'Sullivan.

http://prosnookerblog.com/2011/08/05/ja ... ew-season/

great interview and a young man knowing what he wants and looking to go after it....

the way he ripped through Marco Fu was impressive by anyone's standards ive herd people referring to one chance snooker and in reality it was not one chance just one break snooker (there's a difference) but Jack yesterday that was one chance at it best.

its great being inspired by what judd did last season i think its when rather than if Jack does something similar.

Postby gallantrabbit

Jack seems like a good lad. I haven`t seen much of him but if he`s got the ability to martch the level headedness, then he`ll go very far. Living with Trump will give him inspiration.
Talking of inspiration maybe practising with these lads has given Ronnie some inspiration. Ronnie with inspiration is a hell of a thought and will only make snooker better.
Back to Jack though and good luck to the lad. Sort of fellow I`d like to do well.

Postby Wildey

gallantrabbit wrote:Jack seems like a good lad. I haven`t seen much of him but if he`s got the ability to martch the level headedness, then he`ll go very far. Living with Trump will give him inspiration.
Talking of inspiration maybe practising with these lads has given Ronnie some inspiration. Ronnie with inspiration is a hell of a thought and will only make snooker better.
Back to Jack though and good luck to the lad. Sort of fellow I`d like to do well.

im sure its inspiring for Ronnie .....problem for Ronnie is having the commitment to follow the inspiration through im sure hes ready willing and very able but sometimes the reality of being on the road hits him hard.

Postby Roland

He's definitely got the snooker ability to match the level headedness. I met him at the Pink Ribbon event and he's one of those people who you know is in the room. He's got presence, he's engaging in conversation and he has genuine star quality about him. He could well end up becoming one of my favourite players. What a curse!

Dave Hendon said this about him on Twitter: "he's more articulate than many top players. I predict he will be running the game 30 years from now"

Postby Monique

good read this, and I dare to say more reliable than anonymous emails... ;-)
I think it's about mutual inspiration. What Ronnie has to give is his knowledge of the game and his experience. What the younger lads have to give - Judd, Jack or the chinese youngsters - is their enthusiasm and their youthful confidence. It could be a win-win situation and if it works it can only be good for snooker.