Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Qualifying Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:fucken bullocks rubbish jacksie intercoursing snake hissed off raging joke angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

what a total joke, head out for a night on the tiles only to be ejected from the 1st pub i walk into and told im banned from all local premises for 3 months for unruly behaviour, up their jacksies cos i aint drinking in their decrepit dives again.

rofl

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:fucken bullocks rubbish jacksie intercoursing snake hissed off raging joke angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

what a total joke, head out for a night on the tiles only to be ejected from the 1st pub i walk into and told im banned from all local premises for 3 months for unruly behaviour, up their jacksies cos i aint drinking in their decrepit dives again.

rofl

it aint no laughing matter

im bloody raging

id no intention of spending my evening watching Kurt bleeding Maflin when theres hoardes of young women out and about tonight <doh>

think i might jump on the next boat to bloody Belfast the way things are going :grrr:

Postby SnookerFan

rofl Image

They must've seen your dance moves.

Postby Wildey

Thursday 4th of August

7pm

Martin Gould 3-1 Matthew Selt
Liang Wenbo 2-2 Kurt Maflin Streaming
Barry Hawkins 1-1 Michael Holt
Stuart Bingham 5-1 Tom Ford
Mark Davis 2-2 Adrian Gunnell

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:

rofl Image

They must've seen your dance moves.

:grrr:

what bloody chance do you have, fair enough i can get loud and a bit out of control but its always good natured banter and comedy stuff i do with a drink in me, there loss, thats a good whack of money they wont be seeing off me for a while, or forever in the case of some of them pubs

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

rofl

im bloody raging

id no intention of spending my evening watching Kurt bleeding Maflin when theres hoardes of young women out and about tonight <doh>

think i might jump on the next boat to bloody Belfast the way things are going :grrr:

im sure theres plenty of "young and old women" on street corners for you <ok>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:fucken fluffy bunnies donkey doo jacksie intercoursing snake hissed off raging joke angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rofl

im bloody raging

im sure theres plenty of "young and old women" on street corners for you <ok>

ah you left enough for him then :john:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote: :grrr:

what bloody chance do you have, fair enough i can get loud and a bit out of control but its always good natured banter and comedy stuff i do with a drink in me, there loss, thats a good whack of money they wont be seeing off me for a while, or forever in the case of some of them pubs

Chin up, Witz. Look on the bright side. Off Licenses are cheaper. You can your mates round and save some money. <ok> You won't have to put up with bouncers either.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote: :grrr:

Chin up, Witz. Look on the bright side. Off Licenses are cheaper. You can your mates round and save some money. <ok> You won't have to put up with bouncers either.

never have been a fan of drinking in the house and i never will be.

i see drinking in the house as being a sign of being an alcoholic or being anti-social and it just aint my style.

i dont know any other way, ive survived all my life with a smile on my face,im Witz, good ole Witz, ive got more bounce than Zebedee, there you are pal what you drinking? go on, hello darling you have one for luck! nothing ever upsets Witz, ive always played the tough guy for so long now i dont know how to play anything else.

Postby Wildey

Thursday 4th of August

7pm

Barry Hawkins 2-1 Michael Holt

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
never have been a fan of drinking in the house and i never will be.

i see drinking in the house as being a sign of being an alcoholic or being anti-social and it just aint my style.

i dont know any other way, ive survived all my life with a smile on my face,im Witz, good ole Witz, ive got more bounce than Zebedee, there you are pal what you drinking? go on, hello darling you have one for luck! nothing ever upsets Witz, ive always played the tough guy for so long now i dont know how to play anything else.

I said invite friends round. How is that anti-social? Have a load of friends round and have a party then. Get the lads in, watch some sport. Order a stripper. Come on, use your imagination. I weren't suggesting get a bottle of Jack and drinking it from a brown paper bag.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:Thursday 4th of August

7pm

Bingham wasn't bucking around, was he?

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:

7pm

Bingham wasn't bucking around, was he?

Ford rolled over by the looks of it

i hated Bingham before and i hate him even more now following his "success"

he seems to have a swagger and arrogance about him as if hes the man, hell soon be sent tumbling back down to where he belongs though, enjot it while its last baldy :D

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

7pm

Bingham wasn't little kittens playing with each other having fun around, was he?

Ford rolled over by the looks of it

i hated Bingham before and i hate him even more now following his "success"

he seems to have a swagger and arrogance about him as if hes the man, hell soon be sent tumbling back down to where he belongs though, enjot it while its last baldy :D

JUDD WILL POLISH HIS BALD PALLETTE OUT OF SHANGHAI AND ONTO THE NEXT PLANE HOME, AND BINGER WILL ENJOY IT :D

Postby Wildey

Thursday 4th of August

7pm

Martin Gould 4-1 Matthew Selt
Liang Wenbo 4-2 Kurt Maflin Streaming
Barry Hawkins 3-1 Michael Holt
Mark Davis 2-3 Adrian Gunnell

Postby Wildey

Bingham played well with the chances he got 3 centuries but jesus the balls ford missed to give him opportunities for those centuries was a joke.

Postby king.kauto

Wild wrote:id prefer if you do not advertise free donkey doo on here

I wasnt advertising rubbish actually. The world snooker test stream did not work for me on my computer, so found this alternative and thought i'd share it.
I was just trying to be helpfull, but next time I wont bucking bother.

Postby Witz78

king.kauto wrote:

I wasnt advertising rubbish actually. The world snooker test stream did not work for me on my computer, so found this alternative and thought i'd share it.

<ok>

Postby SnookerFan

king.kauto wrote:

It was a good point, and more interesting the second time you said it. rofl

Postby Bourne

king.kauto wrote:

I wasnt advertising donkey doo actually. The world snooker test stream did not work for me on my computer, so found this alternative and thought i'd share it.
I was just trying to be helpfull, but next time I wont little kittens playing with each other having fun bother.

Ignore wild, he's on his period :td:

Postby Wildey

king.kauto wrote:

im sorry but its not going to be helpfull if people dont bother suporting world snooker in favour of free streams

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
king.kauto wrote:

I wasnt advertising donkey doo actually. The world snooker test stream did not work for me on my computer, so found this alternative and thought i'd share it.
I was just trying to be helpfull, but next time I wont little kittens playing with each other having fun bother.

im sorry but its not going to be helpfull if people dont bother suporting world snooker in favour of free streams

No-one's stopping you bigging up the pay streams, doesn't give you the right to stop the free preachers though :no:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
king.kauto wrote:

No-one's stopping you bigging up the pay streams, doesn't give you the right to stop the free preachers though :no:

gives me all the right because i want it to continue for years....dont you ????

Postby vodkadiet

Witz78 wrote:fucken fluffy bunnies donkey doo jacksie intercoursing snake hissed off raging joke angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was banned from lots of clubs in London in my reckless youth. I once had a fight with 3 bouncers outside a club because I was slung out for something a friend of my did. The minute we walked into the joint, after paying £10, he grabbed a girls's butt cheeks as a way of introduction. I was totally innocent, and took them on outside.

The best one though was when I rugby tackled a bouncer into the kerb, who wouldn't let me in a club, and the following week, I got straight in the club, to my the amazement of my friends. Amazing how some 3 day stubble, and dark glasses can help you out.

:-D

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
JUDD WILL POLISH HIS BALD PALLETTE OUT OF SHANGHAI AND ONTO THE NEXT PLANE HOME, AND BINGER WILL ENJOY IT :D

You going to do the usual of calling the Judd Trump match the tie of the first round? I think you should, that could be a real tasty match.