Topic locked

Ticket to the WC!!

Postby Casey

have a spare ticket for the Mark Allen match 18th April 10am. If anybody is interested please let me know, if more than one puts their name forward I will probably get you's to pick numbers or something, whatever :huh: .

Anyway let me know, I would rather this go to a proper snooker fan rather than me return it and go to anybody <ok>

Re: Ticket to the WC!!

Postby Rocket_ron

case_master wc wrote:have a spare ticket for the Mark Allen match 18th April 10am. If anybody is interested please let me know, if more than one puts their name forward I will probably get you's to pick numbers or something, whatever :huh: .

Anyway let me know, I would rather this go to a proper snooker fan rather than me return it and go to anybody <ok>

can we find out who he plays first?

Postby Casey

rocket_ron wrote:
case_master wc wrote:have a spare ticket for the Mark Allen match 18th April 10am. If anybody is interested please let me know, if more than one puts their name forward I will probably get you's to pick numbers or something, whatever :huh: .

can we find out who he plays first?

:huh: If someone come to me before then and asks for it then it will have to go. I don't want it to go to waste

Postby Rocket_ron

case_master wc wrote: :huh: If someone come to me before then and asks for it then it will have to go. I don't want it to go to waste

fully understood

Postby Casey

rocket_ron wrote:
case_master wc wrote: :huh: If someone come to me before then and asks for it then it will have to go. I don't want it to go to waste

fully understood

Are you interested in it? or waiting to see who he gets?

Postby Rocket_ron

case_master wc wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

fully understood

Are you interested in it? or waiting to see who he gets?

waiting

Postby Casey

<laugh>

Come on any takers?

Its not everyday you get offered a free ticket to the crucible – the only condition is that you support Allen <laugh> <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

I am on the other table watching Marco Fu at the same time, but good luck with finding someone. <ok>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

I might take you up on this case. I'll PM you as I've got something else on the go in the Crucible on the Saturday.

Postby Casey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I might take you up on this case. I'll PM you as I've got something else on the go in the Crucible on the Saturday.

Sure, no problem :)

Postby SnookerFan

Loads of us are there opening weekend... Nothing like a bit of action on The Crucible. This forum will be slow, as everybody will be up there watching it. <laugh>

Postby Cheesyman99

SnookerFan wrote:Loads of us are there opening weekend... Nothing like a bit of action on The Crucible. This forum will be slow, as everybody will be up there watching it. <laugh>

Apart from me, unfortunately I'm the only snooker fan in the family

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:Loads of us are there opening weekend... Nothing like a bit of action on The Crucible. This forum will be slow, as everybody will be up there watching it. <laugh>

yes i will be on here talking to myself :(

Postby Rocket_ron

Cheesyman99 wrote:

hey cheds nice to know i will have one person to talk bullocks to <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Cheesyman99 wrote:

That doesn't matter. This is the fifth year straight I have been to The Crucible, and of those five times, I will only have taken somebody with me twice. Once you're in the arena it doesn't matter, as you get caught up in the atmosphere. And nowhere is that truer then at the grandaddy of them all, The Crucible. You get talking to lots of people, and everybody in the city has an opinion on what's happening on the baize. I'd really recommend going, even if you have to be like me, Billy No Mates.

Hi Case. I've been told via email that "They will swing a pass my way" for the reason I'm going up there. Put this one back up if you don't mind. 100% thanks your way though.

I'd still like to meet up & have a beer. Hope that can still happen. <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:shame there's not 2 going as i would go with my mrs, not going alone

yeah 2 free tickets is obviously better than 1 but pretty unlikely to occuer in all hnesty

:ashamed:

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:I think smart is what i call "backboxed"

]
gonna say night ight cosw rteal booloexed and on small keyboard not mine <laugh>

tomorrown is another day

definately backboxed

rocket_ron wrote:shame there's not 2 going as i would go with my mrs, not going alone

Hang around this place & you might get lucky? :)

Postby Casey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Hi Case. I've been told via email that "They will swing a pass my way" for the reason I'm going up there. Put this one back up if you don't mind. 100% thanks your way though.

I'd still like to meet up & have a beer. Hope that can still happen. <ok>

Sure no probs John, drink sounds cool <ok>

Free ticket back on ladies and gents.