Topic locked

TV Schedule.

Postby randam05

I have heard people moaning about this. To me it looks alright.

We have the world cup final screened Sunday night 22:50, and monday morning 10:30, so that will be screened.

And then the Australian Open as follows.

Monday 18th July

11:30 (3hours) Live Snooker - British Eurosport 1
Australian Goldfields Open: Day OneThe Australian Goldfields Open. Coverage of the concluding second-round matches on day one of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium, featuring seeded players Peter Ebdon and Ronnie O'SullivanSport/Snooker

Tuesday 19th July

10:30 (3hours) Live Snooker - British Eurosport 2
Australian Goldfields Open: Day TwoThe Australian Goldfields Open. Coverage of the second day of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium, featuring the latest second-round matches, with seeded players Neil Robertson and Mark Allen in actionSport/Snooker

22:00Snooker - British Eurosport 2
Australian Goldfields Open: Day TwoThe Australian Goldfields Open. Highlights of the second day of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium, featuring the latest second-round matchesSport/Snooker

Wednesday 20th July

09:00 (1hour30minutes) Snooker - British Eurosport 1
Australian Goldfields Open: Day ThreeThe Australian Goldfields Open. Highlights of the second-round matches on day three of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo StadiumSport/Snooker

10:30 (3hours)Live Snooker - British Eurosport 2
Australian Goldfields Open: Day ThreeThe Australian Goldfields Open. Coverage of day three of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium, featuring matches in the second and third roundsSport/Snooker

Thursday 21st July

06:00 (3hours) Live Snooker - British Eurosport 2
Australian Goldfields Open: Day FourThe Australian Goldfields Open. Coverage of the fourth day of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium, featuring the third-round matchesSport/Snooker

Australian Goldfields Open: Day FourThe Australian Goldfields Open. Further coverage of the fourth day of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium, featuring the concluding third-round tiesSport/Snooker

21:30 (1hour40minutes) Snooker - British Eurosport 2
Australian Goldfields Open: Day FourThe Australian Goldfields Open. Highlights of the fourth day of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium, featuring the third-round matchesSport/Snooker

Friday 22nd July

09:00 (1hour30minutes) Snooker - British Eurosport 2
Australian Goldfields Open: Day FiveThe Australian Goldfields Open. Highlights of the first two quarter-finals on day five of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo StadiumSport/Snooker

10:30 (2hours50minutes) Live Snooker - British Eurosport 2
Australian Goldfields Open: Day FiveThe Australian Goldfields Open. Coverage of the concluding two quarter-finals on day five of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium. This event is a new edition to the calendar and the first players to win five frames will progress to the semi-finalsSport/Snooker

Saturday 23rd July

09:00 (1hour30minutes) Snooker - British Eurosport 2
Australian Goldfields Open: First Semi-Final
The Australian Goldfields Open. Highlights of the first semi-final of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium. This event is a new edition to the calendar and the first player to win six frames would progress to the final

Australian Goldfields Open: Second Semi-Final
The Australian Goldfields Open. Coverage of the second semi-final of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium

Sunday 24th July

08:00 (2hours) Snooker - British Eurosport 2
Australian Goldfields Open: Final
The Australian Goldfields Open. Highlights of the first session of the final of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium

The Australian Goldfields Open. Coverage of the second and concluding session of the final of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium. This event is a new edition to the calendar and the first player to win nine frames will be crowned the first champion

19:00 (3hours) Snooker - British Eurosport 2
The Australian Goldfields Open. Highlights of the second and concluding session of the final of the opening ranking tournament of the season at the Bendigo Stadium. This event is a new edition to the calendar and the first player to win nine frames would be crowned the first champion

To be honest I think thats pretty good. :-)

Re: TV Schedule.

Postby SnookerFan

Not too bad.

I didn't realise on the Thursday it was on from 6am. It was never likely they'd put matches on at 4am, that'd mean the channel having to broadcast earlier then it usually does. Though good to see they are starting it at 6am on Thursday. :bowdown:

And looks good for a finals weekend too.

Postby Wildey

yes the schedule is very good cant really expect them to start at 4am they never broadcast at that time anyway and not many people in europe would be up to watch at that time anyway

Postby SnookerFan

Are they showing snooker at 6am on Thursday? I'm looking at the TV listings on the Eurosport website, and they don't have mentioned it's on that time on Thursday. Though, I have noticed if there is a change to the schedule, their website tends not to ammend it.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:yes the schedule is very good cant really expect them to start at 4am they never broadcast at that time anyway and not many people in europe would be up to watch at that time anyway

Hatahs. :grrr:

Postby Wildey

Eurosport 2
thursday
6am - 9am

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:Eurosport 2
thursday
6am - 9am

How bizarre. I've checked and double checked the Eurosport and Eurosport 2 TV listings for Tuesday 21st July, and it doesn't mention it being on at 6am.

Not that I'm complaining. :bowdown:

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
thursday
6am - 9am

How bizarre. I've checked and double checked the Eurosport and Eurosport 2 TV listings for Tuesday 21st July, and it doesn't mention it being on at 6am.

Maybe because its THURSDAY 21st

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
thursday
6am - 9am

you didnt triple check though <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
thursday
6am - 9am

Maybe because its THURSDAY 21st

That's what I meant. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
thursday
6am - 9am

you didnt triple check though <doh>

Maybe that's the problem. :-D

Postby randam05

MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:Is that live snooker or highlights?

It says next to it.

If it says Live Snooker its live, if it says Snooker its highlights, also it says in the description.

Postby Steve K

Really enjoyed what little coverage there was today of the matches. It was nice to see proper HD back on EuroSport as the "HD" in the Wuxi and World Cup were more "LD". Thankfully there is more coverage tomorrow!

Postby Wildey

HD :limp: