Topic locked

White: I Can Still Win World Championships

Postby Cheesyman99

From http://snookersceney.blogspot.com/

Jimmy White claims he can still win the World Championships, despite suffering a 10-3 thrashing at the hands of Ken Doherty.
White's defeat leaves him 59th on the tour, which means he will have to play an extra qualifying round against the Sheffield homeless next year. He told the press "I know that if I make 147's every frame, I can beat anybody. I was unlucky today, I just didn't win enough frames. I know if I win the frames, I can win the matches."
It was always going to be tough for Jimmy, who was forced to go back in time to play Ken after his match with Postman Mark Boyle, who is clearly used to things running days late, finished at 10:30pm the next day.
Ken didn't say much, but said he was pleased with his ten-tree win.
Jimmy wasn't the only OAP to lose at the EISS, John Parrot suffered a defeat to a 3-year-old Chineseman whose Mum wasn't even born the last time Parrot won the Worlds. The defeat has pushed Parrot further down the rankings into 1073rd and JP says he'll retire if he slips out of the Top 5,000,000.

Re: White: I Can Still Win World Championships

Postby Casey

The worst quote I have ever heard from a pro, I mean could the guy be any more deluded? ‘I didn’t win enough frames’ only the 7 out Jimmy :roll:

Postby Casey

Cheesyman99 wrote:
case_master wc wrote:The worst quote I have ever heard from a pro, I mean could the guy be any more deluded? ‘I didn’t win enough frames’ only the 7 out Jimmy :roll:

It's not real BTW

<laugh> <laugh> It fooled me :emu:

Postby Cheesyman99

case_master wc wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:
case_master wc wrote:The worst quote I have ever heard from a pro, I mean could the guy be any more deluded? ‘I didn’t win enough frames’ only the 7 out Jimmy :roll:

It's not real BTW

LOL

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:

It's not real BTW

but you just know its pretty close to what he would say thats why it fooled you <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
case_master wc wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:

It's not real BTW

but you just know its pretty close to what he would say thats why it fooled you <ok>

I wondered if it was genuine. <laugh>