Post a reply

Michaela Tabb's website gives me useful information....

Postby SnookerFan

Her snooker refereeing schedule. Or, the opportunities I'm gonna have to perv her next season;

World Cup, Thailand 11th - 17th July 2011
Australian Open 18th - 24th July 2011
Shanghai Masters Qualifiers 1st - 4th August 2011
World Open Qualifiers 13th -16th August 2011
PTC4 Paul Hunter Classic 25th - 28th August 2011
Brazilian Masters 15th - 18th September 2011
World Open 24th - 30th October 2011
UK Championships Qualifiers 5th - 8th November 2011
German Masters Qualifiers 22nd - 25th November 2011
PTC 12 6th - 8th January 2012
The Masters 15th - 22nd January 2012
Sky Shoot Out 27th - 29th January 2012
German Masters 1st - 5th February 2012
Welsh Open qualifiers 7th - 10th February 2012
Welsh Open 13th - 19th February 2012
China Open Qualifiers 21st - 24th February 2012
World Championships Qualifiers 1st - 11th March 2012
PTC Grand Finals 14th - 18th March 2012
China Open 26th March - 1st April 2012
Betfred.com World Championships 21st April - 7th May 2012

:bowdown:

Re: Michaela Tabb's website gives me useful information....

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Her snooker refereeing schedule. Or, the opportunities I'm gonna have to perv her next season;

Power Snooker - 12th Novemeber 2011

:bowdown: :win: :clap: :shock: :happy:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Her snooker refereeing schedule. Or, the opportunities I'm gonna have to perv her next season;

Power Snooker - 12th Novemeber 2011

:bowdown: :win: :clap: :shock: :happy:

still in denial.....not going to happen best book in to therapy now <ok>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:heres hoping it does return.

since the mid 80s the James Bond films have stopped having the end credits saying when and where James Bond would return, but they always came back, so im hoping Power Snooker does the same.

<ok>

Postby Witz78

Cant believe all you muppets are celebrating the possibility that Power Snooker wont return <doh>

whats the harm in it, it gave the players exposure on ITV4 to new fans and was also a relaxed fun addition to the calendar.

seems yous all seem to still think of that format as some sort of threat to the traditional form of the game, so see any demise of it as a victory, when it was clearly only ever going to be complimenting the main events.

Id sooner have a day of Power Snooker to view than this Wuxi Classic, thats for sure.

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:Cant believe all you muppets are celebrating the possibility that Power Snooker wont return <doh>

whats the harm in it, it gave the players exposure on ITV4 to new fans and was also a relaxed fun addition to the calendar.

seems yous all seem to still think of that format as some sort of threat to the traditional form of the game, so see any demise of it as a victory, when it was clearly only ever going to be complimenting the main events.

Id sooner have a day of Power Snooker to view than this Wuxi Classic, thats for sure.

Power Snooker was a good giggle, not to be taken too seriously. I thought the Shootout positively dicked on it but I think there is definitely room for both in the calendar, why not ? Wasn't convinced with their choices for the players involved last year though :no:

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Cant believe all you muppets are celebrating the possibility that Power Snooker wont return <doh>

Power Snooker was a good giggle, not to be taken too seriously. I thought the Shootout positively dicked on it but I think there is definitely room for both in the calendar, why not ? Wasn't convinced with their choices for the players involved last year though :no:

Ronnie
Jimmy
Selby
Carter
Ding
Robertson
Brecel
Murphy

Personally if it was held this year id get rid of Murphy, Carter and Ding and replace them with Trump, Gould and Williams. Or maybe Higgins for the heckling factor :john:

Postby DavieMac

I dont see the harm in power snooker happening again. Fun little event. Yeah its a bit nonsensical but a few tweaks here and there would improve it. Oh and I'd like them to boot out the silly runts who try to treat it like a footy match. Such flowers.

Postby Witz78

DavieMac wrote:I dont see the harm in power snooker happening again. Fun little event. Yeah its a bit nonsensical but a few tweaks here and there would improve it. Oh and I'd like them to boot out the silly runts who try to treat it like a footy match. Such flowers.

:td: yeh have the crowd sitting in silence like at normal snooker events <doh>

Power Snookers all about crowd noise, banter and interaction :mosh2:

just wait to the Masters in Jan at the Ally Pally, that will revolutionise snooker i feel :hatoff:

Postby DavieMac

You slap your face alot... i can see why. I don't believe i asked for silence... im all for the crowd being slightly rowdy at it but there's a bucking limit at a snooker event. Cant say im surprised that you'd be one of the ones who like to treat as a footy match :roll:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:

Wasn't convinced with their choices for the players involved last year though :no:

NO ME

where was Mr Bean,Mr Blobby,Tinky Winky and not forgetting Mickey Mouse...

Ronnie and Robbo just did not hack it in that event.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Wasn't convinced with their choices for the players involved last year though :no:

NO ME

Ronnie won you old fart :fart:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

NO ME

Ronnie won you old fart :fart:

that doesn't matter its power snooker all about causing havoc and being noisy mr bean would cause havoc and Mr Blobby being noisy :-)

Postby Wildey

traditional lasts gimmicks dont.

onefourseven the Global inspired event gone
6 reds been forgotten about
Power Snooker going same way
Prem League Got stale they changed it.

Postby SnookerFan

Can't be that much of a threat. It may not happen again.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:Can we stop talking about Power Snooker anyway.

This is a celebration of Michaela Tabb, and provides much needed information of where she will be appearing next season. :bowdown: :bowdown:

:wave: