Topic locked

I am booked up for PTC2

Postby randam05

Tickets booked for all three days of proffessional play including finals. Also booked the hotel 5 min walk away where all the players stay for the 2 nights inlucing breakfast buffet. Cant wait! :-)

Re: I am booked up for PTC2

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Tickets booked for all three days of proffessional play including finals. Also booked the hotel 5 min walk away where all the players stay for the 2 nights inlucing breakfast buffet. Cant wait! :-)

so in the end you got a 5 min walk hotel Tent back in the attic then ;-)

Postby Roland

bring a bucket with you for breakfast just in case

Postby GJ

simple fan's side kick

enjoy

Postby randam05

Wild wrote:
randam05 wrote:Tickets booked for all three days of proffessional play including finals. Also booked the hotel 5 min walk away where all the players stay for the 2 nights inlucing breakfast buffet. Cant wait! :-)

Yeah! haha got so angry searching and searching for somewhere and theres like nowhere else around there! And I didnt fancy finding a bus or taxi every morning to get to the academy from Gloucester itself, or walking along a main motorway with no pathway!

Anyway this way ill be with the players at the hotel and can walk back and forth whenever. But yes I was concerned about the breakfast rofl nevermind, im sure it will okay.

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:
Wild wrote:

Yeah! haha got so angry searching and searching for somewhere and theres like nowhere else around there! And I didnt fancy finding a bus or taxi every morning to get to the academy from Gloucester itself, or walking along a main motorway with no pathway!

Anyway this way ill be with the players at the hotel and can walk back and forth whenever. But yes I was concerned about the breakfast rofl nevermind, im sure it will okay.

is ur sister going with you.......handy for making breakfast <laugh>

Postby randam05

haha she might, dont know yet, she is definitley coming up for atleast two of the days when dad gives me a lift, but remember shes only 12 so staying with a 17 year old over night might look strange. But if dad decides he wants to stay up too, then she will stay. Haha shes handy for everything wild! (typing as i shout for her to make a tea before we watch mags ding from earlier :P)

Postby SnookerFan

I remember being in a hotel in Telford one year that was advertised as being a 5 minute walk away, but at significantly cheaper then the hotels next door. The problem was the five minute walk involved running across a motorway, rather then taking a ten minute walk to a bridge you could cross at and back again on the other side.