Topic locked

World Championship Qualifiers Stage 3!!

Postby Wildey

The Badminton Hall, English Institute of Sport, Sheffield

Stage Three Qualifiers---All matches are the best of 19 frames (9/10)

Sunday 7 March 2010

Results

Matthew Stevens 9-10 Marcus Campbell
Dave Harold 7-10 Mark Davis
Steve Davis 10-4 Adrian Gunnell
Fergal O'Brien 10-4 Alan McManus
Liang Wenbo 10-2 Rod Lawler

Monday 8 March 2010

Results

Nigel Bond 4-10 Martin Gould
Joe Swail 1-10 Ken Doherty
Judd Trump 3-10 Tom Ford
Barry Hawkins 10-7 Ian McCulloch
Michael Holt 10-6 David Morris

Tuesday 9 March 2010

10am and 4pm

Ricky Walden v Anda Zhang
Gerard Greene v Rory McLeod
Stuart Bingham v Stuart Pettman
Jamie Cope v Mark Joyce
Stephen Lee v Mike Dunn
Graeme Dott v Jimmy Michie

Draw Info

The Draw will Take Place on the 11th of March at 11am in Betting Shops across the country

and will be watched by skint drunk people that has nothing better to do with time or money :? :chin:
Last edited by Wildey on 08 Mar 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Re: World Championship Qualifiers Stage 3!!

Postby Wildey

im going to open this thread a bit early in anticipation to one of the most exciting rounds in snooker.

who reaches the crucible.

will Steve Davis reach his 30th crucible campaign. can Ken return to the crucible after missing out last year and what about Wenbo can he make it a hatrick and Trump he played there in 2007 but thank to a 10-9 loss to Swail in 2008 and a 10-8 loss to Stephen Lee in 2009 hes not been back there.

Postby GJ

COME ON STEVENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby GJ

no live streaming

i got an email saying

Hi Shane

Unfortunately, no live streaming for the World qualifiers. However you will be able to keep track of Matthew via the live scoring.

Suzanne

Postby Casey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:no live streaming

i got an email saying

Hi Shane

Unfortunately, no live streaming for the World qualifiers. However you will be able to keep track of Matthew via the live scoring.

Suzanne

Why did she call you Shane? i thought your name is John?

Postby GJ

the predictions weill be tough for these matches because there are lots of 50/50 calls

the only 2 bankers for me are cope and dott

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:the predictions weill be tough for these matches because there are lots of 50/50 calls

Not Stevens ? Some great money-making opportunities.

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:the predictions weill be tough for these matches because there are lots of 50/50 calls

i dont want to jinx him mate ;)

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:

i dont want to jinx him mate ;)

Fair enough. :innocent:

Postby Witz78

case_master wc wrote:Stevens should win and if he draws one of

Perry
King
Fu
Ebdon

he will be favourite and be in a great position for the top 16

Ebdon would relish a clash with Stevens. Ive no doubts thats the type of R1 game that would suit Pete better as he wouldnt get complacent and would be fully focused for glory. <ok>

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:

dont mention it, im planning to clean up on Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays games <ok>

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:

dont mention it, im planning to clean up on Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays games <ok>

These sort of 50/50 matches is what pumps me up, sorts the weak from the unweak.

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
Lucky balls wrote:What are everyones real names? I know a few, I'm Matt by the way <ok>

Mine is Stalin, last name is ESQ - pleased to meet you Matt. I have a friend called Gloss, perhaps you are related. :huh: :wave:

<laugh> <laugh> rofl rofl rofl rofl
or a friend called "black-and"

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:

These sort of 50/50 matches is what pumps me up, sorts the weak from the unweak.

Cant wait to see all the match line ups and odds tomorrow, then can ponder my investment. Im thinking a tasty treble

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Cant wait to see all the match line ups and odds tomorrow, then can ponder my investment. Im thinking a tasty treble

Accumulators are for mugs but I always find myself putting one down on say one of the Worlds.

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:Accumulators are for mugs but I always find myself putting one down on say one of the Worlds.

i kinda agree cos 9 times out of ten my bet is a 3 figure single. I know from experience its hard enough sometime picking one winner, let alone 3.

But over the course of 16 games there should be scope to fing 3 stick ons that might get you around a grand back from a 250 stake

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:Accumulators are for mugs but I always find myself putting one down on say one of the Worlds.

i kinda agree cos 9 times out of ten my bet is a 3 figure single. I know from experience its hard enough sometime picking one winner, let alone 3.

But over the course of 16 games there should be scope to fing 3 stick ons that might get you around a grand back from a 250 stake

The odds are nice but there's always one mug in 8 or 9 that lets you down and you end up thinking, wtf did I put him there for ?