Topic locked

Anyone know if they will be attending PTC2 yet?

Postby randam05

Ill certainly be attending as its held at the academy in Gloucester. Will be great fun like the one there last year im sure, and would be cool to meet some more islanders there!

Re: Anyone know if they will be attending PTC2 yet?

Postby SnookerFan

Tempted, because the PTCs sound like proper 12-hour a day snooker marathons. I really think I'd enjoy attending, especially for the chaos that's around. (And an opportunity to get lesser players autographs.)

But what puts me off is that it's a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and am thinking of saving my annual leave then having a week off for the UK Championship and a week off for The Masters.

:chin:

Naah, probably not. I'd have to use up to much of my Annual Leave I'd got earmarked for other stuff.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Tempted, because the PTCs sound like proper 12-hour a day snooker marathons. I really think I'd enjoy attending, especially for the chaos that's around. (And an opportunity to get lesser players autographs.)

But what puts me off is that it's a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and am thinking of saving my annual leave then having a week off for the UK Championship and a week off for The Masters.

:chin:

Naah, probably not. I'd have to use up to much of my Annual Leave I'd got earmarked for other stuff.

PTC 7 in october at the South west academy is a weekend job friday,saturday,sunday

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:PTC 7 in october at the South west academy is a weekend job friday,saturday,sunday

Are any Islanders going to that one? :chin:

I hear GJ is going to be at SWSA for PTC2 and theres also rumours that he may even be signing up with OnQ Promotions and joining the Pink Army :limp:

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:PTC 7 in october at the South west academy is a weekend job friday,saturday,sunday

Im pretty sure I will! :hatoff:

SWSA! :win:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I hear GJ is going to be at SWSA for PTC2 and theres also rumours that he may even be signing up with OnQ Promotions and joining the Pink Army :limp:

rofl

Postby Roland

Had this email from Janie:

We are delighted to tell you that all 96 of the World’s Top Professional have entered PTC Event 2, which will be staged at South West Snooker Academy, Gloucester, UK between 8-10 August 2011.

Ronnie O’Sullivan won the first PTC event and will be amongst the favourites in Event Two. On a recent visit to South West Snooker Academy, O’Sullivan spent time practicing and said how much he was looking forward to playing in a tournament at the Academy.

Tickets are now on sale for the event through the following outlets:

Pay Pal Purchase @ www.southwestsnookeracademy.com

CC/DD Payment by Telephone @ +44 (0) 1452 223214

Cheque, Cash or CC/DD in person at South West Snooker Academy, Aquarius Centre, Waterwells Business Park, Gloucester, GL2 2FN.

CC/DD or Cheque by post to the above address, using the attached form.

Prices

Daily Ticket £15

Season Ticket £35

Amateur Qualifying Rounds 6-7 August, Free of Charge.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to South West Snooker Academy to enjoy more top class snooker.

Postby Wildey

Amateur Qualifying Rounds 6-7 August, Free of Charge.

you got to say considering thats saturday and all day sunday thats very generous indeed.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:Amateur Qualifying Rounds 6-7 August, Free of Charge.

you got to say considering thats saturday and all day sunday thats very generous indeed.

yeh since yous aint charging, yous should at least have entry "fee" of a nominal donation to your Cancer charity surely? :-)

Postby randam05

It really is nice prices. I mean £35 for three whole days of pro action!!!?

Me and Jade definitley going for a few days atleast, but do we stay over night somewhere or get dad to keep dropping us back and forth!