Post a reply

Re: Who's hand have you shaken.....?

Postby Casey

Smart wrote:I will start the ball rolling with...............................I have shaken Joe Jogia's hand. :win: :wave: <ok>

Was that to spli a £10 in? :-D

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:
Smart wrote:I will start the ball rolling with...............................I have shaken Joe Jogia's hand. :win: :wave: <ok>

Was that to spli a £10 in? :-D

im still glad i was a man of principle and refused to cave into peer pressure and go with his tip :D

<doh>

Postby Steve K

Jason Ferguson, Ronnie, John Higgins, Steve Davis and loads others! Top of my list to still shake has to be Barry Hearn

Postby Wildey

Steve K wrote:Jason Ferguson, Ronnie, John Higgins, Steve Davis and loads others! Top of my list to still shake has to be Barry Hearn

UK Championship pending ill be shaking more than his hand when i see him rofl

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Steve K wrote:Jason Ferguson, Ronnie, John Higgins, Steve Davis and loads others! Top of my list to still shake has to be Barry Hearn

:limp:

no chance youll be at the UK tho Wild, after all we might all finally see what you look like :shock:

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:

You keep promising this stuff Wild. Everytime there's a threatened change, you say; "This won't happen if there is a breath in my body, I can assure you. I WILL GO TO WAR!" rofl

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

You keep promising this stuff Wild. Everytime there's a threatened change, you say; "This won't happen if there is a breath in my body, I can assure you. I WILL GO TO WAR!" rofl

yes :kill: :kill: :gramp:

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

yes :kill: :kill: :gramp:

We can form an A-Team style vigilante group.

Postby Wildey

seriously i am easy with most changes hes done in fact looking back hes done nothing i don't disapprove with even the world open the only thing i did disapprove with there was Ranking point tariff nothing against best of 5s sparingly although they did not inspire me and the Welsh Open first few rounds that did not bother me but the reasoning behind it so to get rid of one table was bizarre.

BUT when the UK is starting to get messed with thats on another level .

i was dead against the reduction of the final from best of 31 and the prestige of the event has taken a battering since then TBH.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:seriously i am easy with most changes hes done in fact looking back hes done nothing i don't disapprove with even the world open the only thing i did disapprove with there was Ranking point tariff nothing against best of 5s sparingly although they did not inspire me and the Welsh Open first few rounds that did not bother me but the reasoning behind it so to get rid of one table was bizarre.

i was dead against the reduction of the final from best of 31 and the prestige of the event has taken a battering since then TBH.

At the same time, we don't know he is changing it. It's a rumour on Twitter.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:seriously i am easy with most changes hes done in fact looking back hes done nothing i don't disapprove with even the world open the only thing i did disapprove with there was Ranking point tariff nothing against best of 5s sparingly although they did not inspire me and the Welsh Open first few rounds that did not bother me but the reasoning behind it so to get rid of one table was bizarre.

At the same time, we don't know he is changing it. It's a rumour on Twitter.

its a rumour after a interview Matt (PSB) had with Mark Joyce after pink ribbon.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:its a rumour after a interview Matt (PSB) had with Mark Joyce after pink ribbon.

It's not been confirmed yet.

I get that it seems pretty damning, but we haven't heard anything official yet.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:its a rumour after a interview Matt (PSB) had with Mark Joyce after pink ribbon.

no nowt lol

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

no nowt lol

I mean, if you look at the following transcript;

PSB: Have they done that?
MJ: Yeah that is up to the quarter-finals I think.
PSB: I hadn’t heard that, that will annoy a few people!
MJ: I think it is 17 for the semi and 19 for the final and I am pretty sure it is 11 to the quarters…

The terms "I think" and "Pretty sure" don't sound like he knows 100% definite. It's entirely possible World Snooker are considering it, but won't go that way. Or, with respect to Mark Joyce, he's just wrong.

I've got no reason to believe he is wrong, of course. I'm not suggesting he's an idiot. These comments are certainly worthy of discussion and debate on The Island. I'm just saying, until we hear something official, there's a possibility nothing has changed.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Snookerfan :john:

Dont keep going off topic :no: ive told you about that before <doh>

can i shake ur throat lol