Post a reply

Matthew Stevens

Postby SnookerFan

Matthew Stevens is back in the top-16 after several years out. And he's also randam05's favourite player. :D How do people see his season going?

Re: Matthew Stevens

Postby randam05

Crap.

Urm no, average. He will be out of the top 16 by the end of it. He chokes to much.

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:Crap.

Urm no, average. He will be out of the top 16 by the end of it. He chokes to much.

randam and matthew :love: rofl

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:

Sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! rofl

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:

Sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! rofl

UP a tree......... <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
UP a tree......... <doh>

The way we sang it it was in a tree, but I guess yours makes more sense. rofl

Postby hitman_ronnie1

my 2nd favourite SF. :D

even got him in me avatar. :hatoff:

past his best.

but keeping hold of a top 16 place is what it's all about at this stage.

Postby Bourne

That's not much to aspire to is it ... he'll soon end up like Hendry - old, miserable and on the verge of quitting the sport because results have dried up :chuckle: it's almost a bit of a shame the season ended when it did for him because he'd got on such a good roll on form and confidence, could do with a PTC win to get that back.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Matthew Stevens is back in the top-16 after several years out. And he's also randam05's favourite player. :D How do people see his season going?

Loads a chokes / bottles / silly hair-cuts / 3 laps round the table on simple shots. Same old choker Stevens. :gag:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
UP a tree......... <doh>

The way we sang it it was in a tree, but I guess yours makes more sense. rofl

nothing new there, everything i say makes more sense than what you say :D

Postby simplysnooker

No real opinion of him, keeping his top 16 place warm for rory, when he makes a surging run in the shanghai masters and qualifies for the masters and recording the longest round 1 match in masters history with peter ebdon :D

Postby Wildey

simplysnooker wrote:No real opinion of him, keeping his top 16 place warm for rory, when he makes a surging run in the shanghai masters and qualifies for the masters and recording the longest round 1 match in masters history with peter ebdon :D

bucking hell witz will have nightmares Rory and Stuart in the top 16 lol

Postby Witz78

i hate to say it but just looking at the provisional rankings in depth its clear that Bingham will be in the top 16 for the forseeable future.

and Hendry really is in a dire position regardless of what any of his fanboys say, when you compare the points to defend this season to all those around him. Ronnies situation equally precarious.

Infact looking further down King is suddenly in danger of dropping out of the top 32 having been a top 16 fixture for so many recent seasons, a similar slide could happen to Hendry once he finally drops out of the elite.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:i hate to say it but just looking at the provisional rankings in depth its clear that Bingham will be in the top 16 for the forseeable future.

and Hendry really is in a dire position regardless of what any of his fanboys say, when you compare the points to defend this season to all those around him. Ronnies situation equally precarious.

Infact looking further down King is suddenly in danger of dropping out of the top 32 having been a top 16 fixture for so many recent seasons, a similar slide could happen to Hendry once he finally drops out of the elite.

yes hendry in the rubbish all he can do is build up points so that when 2010/2011 points coming off he made less than 1000 from PTC then he could have the upper hand but at some point during this season i think he will be out of the top 16 seeds and will have to qualify.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:i hate to say it but just looking at the provisional rankings in depth its clear that Bingham will be in the top 16 for the forseeable future.

yes hendry in the rubbish all he can do is build up points so that when 2010/2011 points coming off he made less than 1000 from PTC then he could have the upper hand but at some point during this season i think he will be out of the top 16 seeds and will have to qualify.

Hendrys best hope of staying in the top 16 might be if them clueless numpties doing the rankings at WSA balls up :chuckle:

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:

Hendrys best hope of staying in the top 16 might be if them clueless numpties doing the rankings at WSA balls up :chuckle:

Postby SnookerFan

Don't stop believing.... :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

LIKE NOW

started the season at no 16 now hes no 15 at this rate he will be seeded 2 for the WC <laugh>