Post a reply

Re: Mark Allen joins On Q Promotions

Postby Wildey

Sarah Mount wrote:http://onqpromotions.co.uk/wp/2011/06/09/mark-allen-joins-on-q-promotions/

World domination next ;-)

great signing together im sure Mark will get closer and closer to winning something hes class.

Postby Sarah Mount

Wild wrote:
Sarah Mount wrote:http://onqpromotions.co.uk/wp/2011/06/09/mark-allen-joins-on-q-promotions/

great signing together im sure Mark will get closer and closer to winning something hes class.

rofl Considering the thread I've just replied to that's not the best reply to see next haha!

We're delighted to have Mark on board. We've enjoyed watching him play in the past and rate him very highly indeed.

Postby Wildey

Sarah Mount wrote:
Wild wrote:

rofl Considering the thread I've just replied to that's not the best reply to see next haha!

We're delighted to have Mark on board. We've enjoyed watching him play in the past and rate him very highly indeed.

i posted that before witz thread in a joke way in no way being serious.

i just think your set up is totally different in feel to any management team before and people who has been to the academy last weekend felt at home and relaxed without some political dictatorship near the academy. and when i posted on this thread it never once crossed my mind as a "problam" having so much players i thought it great that these players got people looking out for them.

then i see on witz thread some people concerned lol god knows where they got that from.

keep up the good work and i hope to visit the academy myself soon.

Postby Sarah Mount

Hahaha!

It's no problem. As I said in my reply to Witz, we are 100% transparent. We have nothing to hide and are therefore happy to discuss things openly.

Many thanks for your kind words-they are much appreciated. As much as we can try to assure people of our intentions, only time will tell and we know that, but to have peoples support with what we are trying to do is great. The nice thing is that even Witz and the poster on Pro Snooker Blog were both quite generous about On Q as well whilst raising their points so we are very lucky really.

It would be great if you could make it to the Academy for an event. PTC2 should be a cracker if you're free? Would be great to meet you.

Postby randam05

Sarah Mount wrote:Hahaha!

It's no problem. As I said in my reply to Witz, we are 100% transparent. We have nothing to hide and are therefore happy to discuss things openly.

Many thanks for your kind words-they are much appreciated. As much as we can try to assure people of our intentions, only time will tell and we know that, but to have peoples support with what we are trying to do is great. The nice thing is that even Witz and the poster on Pro Snooker Blog were both quite generous about On Q as well whilst raising their points so we are very lucky really.

It would be great if you could make it to the Academy for an event. PTC2 should be a cracker if you're free? Would be great to meet you.

We all want to meet wild! :-)

Ill 100% be there Sarah!