Post a reply

Roll Call

Postby Roland

Who's coming along?

Re: Roll Call

Postby Steve K

Yes! First night of pre-qualifying (very first match, hurrah!) and will probably be coming back for the last day as well.

Postby Alex0paul

I'll be there playing Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for definite and possibly more.

Postby Monique

I'll be there, not playing but shooting, from the start till the end. Beware! Behave!
Last edited by Monique on 23 May 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:I'll be there, not playing but shooting,

:kill:

:shock:

Postby weewelshwitch

Sarah Mount wrote:I'll be there...working!

WORKING!!! You'll be chatting to all the Islanders all weekend!! :happy:

Postby Roland

Will Griff make an appearance?

Postby Matt_2745

I'm awaiting confirmation that there will be a tweet booth installed especially for my personal use.

Either that or me and Sonny will commentate and try to beat Dennis Taylor's record for the amount of Legends plugs in one match.

Postby Sarah Mount

weewelshwitch wrote:
Sarah Mount wrote:I'll be there...working!

WORKING!!! You'll be chatting to all the Islanders all weekend!! :happy:

Hell yeah! :D

Postby Sarah Mount

Sonny wrote:Will Griff make an appearance?

I seem to remember Janie saying something about him being on Holiday but I may be wrong!

Postby Sarah Mount

Matt_2745 wrote:I'm awaiting confirmation that there will be a tweet booth installed especially for my personal use.

Either that or me and Sonny will commentate and try to beat Dennis Taylor's record for the amount of Legends plugs in one match.

Haha! Every booth is a tweet booth for you Matt :-)

We have a legends event at the Academy on the Tuesday after the Pink Ribbon so if you could that would be quite handy! ;-)

Postby GJ

i think alex will school sonny

TBH

Postby Alex0paul

GJ wrote:i think alex will school sonny

TBH

Thanks for the jinx <laugh>

Postby Bourne

John From London Town wrote:Why don't we do a Wembley? By that I mean we take the Alex & Sonny match, & Snooker Island it all the way through to the final players up to the final & winner?
Wild your favourite.

Good idea John :hatoff:

Postby weewelshwitch

I suppose I'd better be there - I'm running the tournament!! :dizzy:
Excited now - can't wait to see everyone -

by the way boys - we have a BAR (hint hint!)

Where are you lot anyway? We've got already got Pink Ribbon players practicing hard in the Academy - from Scotland, Denmark, Poland, amongst other ecletic locations - er like Wales!

Postby Wildey

weewelshwitch wrote:I suppose I'd better be there - I'm running the tournament!! :dizzy:
Excited now - can't wait to see everyone -

by the way boys - we have a BAR (hint hint!)

Where are you lot anyway? We've got already got Pink Ribbon players practicing hard in the Academy - from Scotland, Denmark, Poland, amongst other ecletic locations - er like Wales!

they don't need much practice sitting down comes naturally <laugh>