Post a reply

Re: Post montages of great shots here

Postby Casey

Not really a montage of great shots, but this is the best place for it.

I remember how nervous I was when Mark got this chance, I kept thinking that if he messed it up Ronnie would clear him out in the next two frames. Good pot on the pink as he was very close to it, the rest of it was pretty straightforward but he must have been so nervous at what he was about to achieve. Great reaction from him when the frame went safe.
Last edited by Casey on 23 Nov 2009, edited 8 times in total.

Postby Roland

youtube is blocked for me right now, but remember enter the v= code in the brackets and not the full address. I'll have to look into how to do it for the full address because I've seen that on other sites.

Postby Casey

Ok I must be doing something wrong, I tried v= in both brackets and didn't work. Then in the first bracket and it didn't work. Do you take the youtube.com bit out of the address? Is it already included in the AIP?

Postby Roland

use either ppfRGDJzyD0 or v=ppfRGDJzyD0 (can't remember) and stick them inside the [youtube] [/youtube]

Postby Casey

Talking about Peter Ebdon's single release "I think he got a lot of respect for that" obviously people still take the P out of ebbo for that <laugh>

Edited by Sonny
http://v=zm84VG8AkmY replaced with zm84VG8AkmY :santa:

Postby Roland

This deserves a mention. I was playing down the club last night and I glanced across at the next table and saw this played. I wondered what the hell he was doing when he was cueing down on the shot. Showing off is the answer :redneck:

Postby Sickpotter

Sonny wrote:Shot of the decade. Shots A and E are mind blowing ( :redneck: )

Whomever made that compilation should be shot. I'm not sure if it's a genuine attempt to show the shots of the decade or an attempt to devalue the skill of that era by showing stupidly simple stuff :shrug:

A and E were mind blowing rofl

I think we could pick more stupid/simple shots out of the montage than great ones.