Bourne wrote:Male chauvinist pig.

but wasent that what the thing was all about

Power Girls

Women Reffs

men wolf wisteling the refs

i just think get gid of the table and players and just look at women <ok>

Re: The Premier League revamp

Postby SnookerFan

The Power Girls were another thing that was wrong with Power Snooker, for me. In fact, the whole presentation was wrong.

I went into Power Snooker expecting to hate it, and found the rules weren't too bad. It wasn't snooker, but if it was referred to as Power Ball or something, and used some of the same player I didn't think it was too bad as a game/excuse to have a few beers on a Saturday afternoon.

The problem was the presentation. In all aspects. They took the beer drinking idea too far, and pretty much told the fans there they had to be snake hissed to enjoy what they were seeing. <doh> Even the MC bloke was begging the crowd to get drunk, and to shout stuff at the players. So, what you got was a group of drunk people, annoyingly cheering every shot. And orgasming with excitement every time somebody hit the Power Ball. :zzz:

As said earlier, the fact that they brough out the Power Girls made it even more cheesy. I like a good perv as much as the next man, but bringing out women that were there just so the blokes in the crowd could perv them was a bit over the top. As was advertising on the Power Snooker website that one of the Unique Selling Points was that all referees were women. <doh>

Admist all this, they brought out the players in bring shirts, to add personality. I mean, the whole thing focussed on booze, women and players dressed like fireworks that by the end people had forgotten whether they liked the rulest or not. Despite what I thought beforehand, it wasn't the rules that were the problem. It was everything bucking else.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:The Power Girls were another thing that was wrong with Power Snooker, for me. In fact, the whole presentation was wrong.

I went into Power Snooker expecting to hate it, and found the rules weren't too bad. It wasn't snooker, but if it was referred to as Power Ball or something, and used some of the same player I didn't think it was too bad as a game/excuse to have a few beers on a Saturday afternoon.

The problem was the presentation. In all aspects. They took the beer drinking idea too far, and pretty much told the fans there they had to be snake hissed to enjoy what they were seeing. <doh> Even the MC bloke was begging the crowd to get drunk, and to shout stuff at the players. So, what you got was a group of drunk people, annoyingly cheering every shot. And orgasming with excitement every time somebody hit the Power Ball. :zzz:

As said earlier, the fact that they brough out the Power Girls made it even more cheesy. I like a good perv as much as the next man, but bringing out women that were there just so the blokes in the crowd could perv them was a bit over the top. As was advertising on the Power Snooker website that one of the Unique Selling Points was that all referees were women. <doh>

Admist all this, they brought out the players in bring shirts, to add personality. I mean, the whole thing focussed on booze, women and players dressed like fireworks that by the end people had forgotten whether they liked the rulest or not. Despite what I thought beforehand, it wasn't the rules that were the problem. It was everything bucking else.

we know you prefer power boys

:fart:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:The Power Girls were another thing that was wrong with Power Snooker, for me. In fact, the whole presentation was wrong.

exactly it was a sexist perv show for snake hissed men and thats how they marketed it.

Postby Wildey

and no wander witz liked it he went to snooker in sheffield and ended up in brothels <laugh> <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:if they held another Power Snooker event id definetly go, infact itd be the ideal tournament for me

it was a sexist perv show for snake hissed men

<ok>

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:if they held another Power Snooker event id definetly go, infact itd be the ideal tournament for me

<ok>

rofl rofl rofl :chuckle: :chuckle:

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:

<ok>

Postby Steve K

I actually kind of enjoyed it when I went to see it at the o2 arena. Sure the crowds were loud and annoying but it was a really entertaining spectacle to watch live. Bit surprised they havent announced any more though, maybe its being cancelled?

Postby Witz78

Steve K wrote:I actually kind of enjoyed it when I went to see it at the o2 arena. Sure the crowds were loud and annoying but it was a really entertaining spectacle to watch live. Bit surprised they havent announced any more though, maybe its being cancelled?

i didnt have you down as a Power Snooker kinda man Steve :chuckle:

Postby Witz78

A power snooker ranking event would be awesome but if not then a shot clock ranker can easily be accomodated into the tour now, given the vast amount of ranking points available on tour now anyway.

Infact id go a step further and make the Sky Shootout a ranking event with 5,000 points to the winner.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:A power snooker ranking event would be awesome but if not then a shot clock ranker can easily be accomodated into the tour now, given the vast amount of ranking points available on tour now anyway.

Infact id go a step further and make the Sky Shootout a ranking event with 5,000 points to the winner.

rofl rofl

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:

we know you prefer power boys

:fart:

Yes, behold my unwillingness to mention my crush on Michalea Tabb.

yes good cover up

your loving of eurovision seals the verdict

:chuckle: <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:yes good cover up

your loving of eurovision seals the verdict

:chuckle: <laugh>

What's gay about Eurovision? It's got a lot of scantily clad women shaking their bodies around. I don't see why the addition of singing means I want to sleep with people of the same gender? <laugh>

Postby Roland

If you watched with the sound down then straight, if sound up then gay. That fair?

Postby Snooker Overdrive

I like that all the reigning champions will compete. But that the hell is White doing there? It's time for the sport to move on and that means there should no longer be wild cards for him in whatever event.

Postby gallantrabbit

Admist all this, they brought out the players in bring shirts, to add personality. I mean, the whole thing focussed on booze, women and players dressed like fireworks that by the end people had forgotten whether they liked the rulest or not. Despite what I thought beforehand, it wasn't the rules that were the problem. It was everything little kittens playing with each other having fun else.

Snookerfan, you should get yourself out to Brazil. Then you`d know what perving was really about. Power snooker was kids play to Brazilian primetime Sunday afternoon TV :D

Postby SnookerFan

gallantrabbit wrote:Snookerfan, you should get yourself out to Brazil. Then you`d know what perving was really about. Power snooker was kids play to Brazilian primetime Sunday afternoon TV :D

I'd only be in the snooker the whole time. rofl Waste of a plane journey.