Post a reply

Re: Interview with Lasse Munstermann

Postby Witz78

Excellent interview Steve. Keep up the good work.

Hard lines to Lasse, better luck in the next 2 Q School events.

Your UK fans are still right behind you :limp:

Postby Steve K

Thanks for the repost! Being half German myself I am always interested in how him, Patrick Einsle, Hans Blanckaert etc are getting on. It would be a great thing for an already emergent Snooker market in Germany if it could get a player into the top 32 within the next couple of years.

Postby Witz78

John From London Town wrote:
Steve K wrote: It would be a great thing for an already emergent Snooker market in Germany if it could get a player into the top 32 within the next couple of years.

100% agreed.
I take it Germany are in the up & coming World Cup?

hopefully not, theyll prob beat England on penalties :mood: :sad:

Postby Monique

Steve K wrote:Yeah Germany will be in the World Cup. Team will most likely be Lasse along with Einsle or Blanckaert.

Can't be Blanchaert surely? He's Belgian.
Patrick Einsle or Sacha Lippe methinks.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
Steve K wrote:Yeah Germany will be in the World Cup. Team will most likely be Lasse along with Einsle or Blanckaert.

omg germany stealing ur players <laugh>

Postby Steve K

Monique wrote:

Oops apologies Monique! If Einsle is available it will most likely be him with Lasse but I am not sure at the moment considering he withdrew from the season early and didnt enter the Q School. Maybe the quick cash will tempt him?

Postby randam05

I think hes great. Some of his words their are lovely! Would really like to see him on the tour. He has an excellent voice too. Very soothing calm man by the looks of it.

Postby Steve K

randam05 wrote:I think hes great. Some of his words their are lovely! Would really like to see him on the tour. He has an excellent voice too. Very soothing calm man by the looks of it.

Yeah I agree totally, will be great to see him in some BBC events, get interviewed etc. But he's gotta get on the main tour and with so many great Asian and UK players in the Q School it will be tough.

Postby randam05

Smart wrote:
randam05 wrote:I think hes great. Some of his words their are lovely! Would really like to see him on the tour. He has an excellent voice too. Very soothing calm man by the looks of it.

:limp:

No seriously, in that interview and the one on tv, he made me think about things. It seems his outlook on snooker is incredible compared to some players who dont seem to care. I learnt from him. Hes a man of wisdom I think,.

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:
Smart wrote:

:limp:

No seriously, in that interview and the one on tv, he made me think about things. It seems his outlook on snooker is incredible compared to some players who dont seem to care. I learnt from him. Hes a man of wisdom I think,.

no seriously :limp:

rofl rofl