Post a reply

I'm New

Postby Chaarley

Hello everyone I've just joined so I thought I'd say hi. I love snooker I've played a few times, my highest break is 17 so plenty more practice needed there then!!

My favourite players are Ryan Day, John Higgns and Stephen Maguire. I'm not a fan of Ronnie though.

My partner plays snooker to a high standard, he used to practice with Euan Henderson who got to the final of the Grand Prix against Mark Williams.

Anyway hope to get to make lots of knowledgeable comments.

Oh by the way I am female.

Re: I'm New

Postby Wildey

Chaarley wrote:Hello everyone I've just joined so I thought I'd say hi. I love snooker I've played a few times, my highest break is 17 so plenty more practice needed there then!!

My favourite players are Ryan Day, John Higgns and Stephen Maguire. I'm not a fan of Ronnie though.

My partner plays snooker to a high standard, he used to practice with Euan Henderson who got to the final of the Grand Prix against Mark Williams.

Anyway hope to get to make lots of knowledgeable comments.

Oh by the way I am female.

hello chaarley welcome to the forum <ok>

Postby Roland

:welcome:

Postby sundaygirl

Welcome to the island Chaarley :parrot: lovely to have more girls joining, but Ryan Day are you sure ;-)

Postby Tubberlad

Welcom the the forum Chaarley <ok>

Postby Casey

Hey Charley :spot on:

Postby PatBlock

Hi chaarley,

take a look at the Ryan Day clip I just posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2493

His expression as he leaves the arena always cracks me up. I've liked him ever since. :)

-
Last edited by PatBlock on 08 May 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby randam05

Enjoy yourself on this lovely island and enjoy the snooker always! <ok> welcome.

Postby wheelsofsteel

Chaarley wrote:he used to practice with Euan Henderson

didn't he find it easier using a cue?

Postby Chaarley

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Yes I am sure about Ryan Day I just wish he would play more confidently and stop trying to make the game more difficult for himself.

Postby Chaarley

wheelsofsteel wrote:
Chaarley wrote:he used to practice with Euan Henderson

didn't he find it easier using a cue?

I suppose so especially as Euan is a lot taller he found it difficult to chalk his head

Postby Rocket_ron

Chaarley wrote: I'm not a fan of Ronnie though.

you will fit in well here :john:

Postby Toblerone

i dont necesarily like ronnie either.... oh and it's naddie here...nice to meet you all :-D

Postby Roland

Bye :santa:

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Welcome to the island Chaarley :parrot: lovely to have more girls joining, but Ryan Day are you sure ;-)

Says the Matthew Stevens fan. rofl

I do agree though, there need to be more women on this site. :mex:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:Welcome to the island Chaarley :parrot: lovely to have more girls joining, but Ryan Day are you sure ;-)

Says the Matthew Stevens fan. rofl

I do agree though, there need to be more disco dancers on this site.

:hatoff: