Postby Wildey

OMFG thats so bloody bad its laughable rofl

unbelievable <doh> <doh>

Re: Oh Dear

Postby randam05

That cant be real?

Postby Tubberlad

I don't think that's even close to RTÉ's worst moment. I was so snake hissed off I just didn't bother watching the sports news that night haha...

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:I don't think that's even close to RTÉ's worst moment. I was so snake hissed off I just didn't bother watching the sports news that night haha...

are there a lot of gaffs on there

i bet they think a oak tree is the father of Tiger Woods <laugh>

Postby randam05

What is RTE? an Irish news channel?

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:What is RTE? an Irish news channel?

its a irish corporation like the BBC or ITV

Postby Tubberlad

randam05 wrote:What is RTE? an Irish news channel?

A magical kingdom where confused people have a lot of power :hatoff:

Postby Bourne

Isn't that the Irish govt ? :chuckle:

Postby GJ

RTE are abit TICK

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:Isn't that the Irish govt ? :chuckle:

Its the country in general in all honesty <laugh>

Postby Witz78

the biggest live TV balls up since this HAHAHAHA

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

I mentioned it here a couple of days ago but I'm only seeing it now. How the buck did they make that mistake? RTE would wreck your head.

In fairness though they aren't as bad as WCW were.

Postby Tubberlad

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:I mentioned it here a couple of days ago but I'm only seeing it now. How the buck did they make that mistake? RTE would wreck your head.

In fairness though they aren't as bad as WCW were.

The people here have been spared the torture of Fair City at least, 'Ireland's favourite soap' <doh>

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Tubberlad wrote:The people here have been spared the torture of Fair City at least, 'Ireland's favourite soap' <doh>

Oh God that's bad, although not as bad as TV3 who used to call Ireland AM "Ireland's No.1 Breakfast Television" , not mentioning that it was our only breakfast TV. <doh>

Postby Tubberlad

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:The people here have been spared the torture of Fair City at least, 'Ireland's favourite soap' <doh>

Oh God that's bad, although not as bad as TV3 who used to call Ireland AM "Ireland's No.1 Breakfast Television" , not mentioning that it was our only breakfast TV. <doh>

<laugh> yeah, beating off stiff competition from Euronews and a repeat of the Afternoon Show. 49 years of broadcasting, and Reeling in the Years is the only outstanding show I can remember from RTE haha.

Postby SnookerFan

It doesn't surprise me. Sport's readers know buck all about snooker. I watched the news the day before the final, and they claimed it was Judd Trump's debut at The Crucible. <doh>

Nowhere near as bad as that gaffe though.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:It doesn't surprise me. Sport's readers know buck all about snooker. I watched the news the day before the final, and they claimed it was Judd Trump's debut at The Crucible. <doh>

to be fair if you sneezed in 2007 you would have missed his debut :redneck:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:the biggest live TV balls up since this HAHAHAHA

To be fair, that segment was rubbish, before he fell over.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:It doesn't surprise me. Sport's readers know buck all about snooker. I watched the news the day before the final, and they claimed it was Judd Trump's debut at The Crucible. <doh>

to be fair if you sneezed in 2007 you would have missed his debut :redneck:

Hatah! :grrr:

Postby Wildey

na seriously he impressed me in 2007 first chance i got to see him and to be frank between that debut in 2007 and the china open in 2011 he did nothing to even come close to that debut ....

i know people will point to the semi final in 2008 but that wasn't impressive in the slightest.

but water under the bridge now hes arrived and cant wait for his first full season as a top player.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:na seriously he impressed me in 2007 first chance i got to see him and to be frank between that debut in 2007 and the china open in 2011 he did nothing to even come close to that debut ....

i know people will point to the semi final in 2008 but that wasn't impressive in the slightest.

but water under the bridge now hes arrived and cant wait for his first full season as a top player.

:roll:

Postby GJ

wild is spot on next season is his first season as a top 16 player

so first season as a proper top player

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:wild is spot on next season is his first season as a top 16 player

so first season as a proper top player

<doh>