Post a reply

Has anyone EVER seen at atmosphere like it?

Postby randam05

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/snooker/13262328.stm

I mean it was just quite incredible. I had goosebumps through the whole thing. I loved that so much! Im just so happy to see snooker like this, its incredible. Barry Hearn :bowdown: :bowdown: Genius, what an atmosphere! its the best atmosphere ive EVER seen in anything. So jealous of the people in the crowd. It must have been an amazing moment for them.

What did everyone else think?

Re: Has anyone EVER seen at atmosphere like it?

Postby randam05

GJ wrote:it was quality but i was still more pumped in last years final

:hatoff: <cool>

<laugh> well yeah cause of neil! But imagine the atmosphere from this years final part with neil robertson coming in instead of higgins?!?!?!?! rofl

Postby Bourne

It was incredible, never seen anything like it, even stone-cold Willie was welling up in the box. But Judd is the man to thank for this explosion of love for the game, he has captured the public's imagination, never before has a crowd been so up for a match at the Crucible and they were mostly for Judd :-)

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:
GJ wrote:it was quality but i was still more pumped in last years final

<laugh> well yeah cause of neil! But imagine the atmosphere from this years final part with neil robertson coming in instead of higgins?!?!?!?! rofl

it was brilliant , great reception for both players

Postby randam05

I was in shock when I saw it! I had the tv on as loud as possible too and our whole family were like...WOW! it gave me goosebumps it was that good. Cant wait for next season of snooker. Its going to be incredible.

Postby randam05

DavieMac wrote:Awesome. Neither player could wipe the smile from their face. Would've loved to have been there.

Im gutted not to have been there too :-(

I definitley want to go next year! Hope they dont change anything about the world championship now. They made some few changes like the entrance for the final and the start times of the final which has been great.

Postby Wildey

there was pretty amazing scenes during the 80s with Alex Higgins last night was the best since that time.

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:It was even more awesome when you were sat in the crowd. :shock:

That atmosphere = :bowdown: Snooker = :bowdown:

I can just imagine how good it was. So jealous of you SF. I did think that soon as I saw what an atmosphere, I thought lucky SF it must be amazing in there!

Snooker IS the best thing Ive ever known.

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:It was even more awesome when you were sat in the crowd. :shock:

That atmosphere = :bowdown: Snooker = :bowdown:

I can just imagine how good it was. So jealous of you SF. I did think that soon as I saw what an atmosphere, I thought lucky SF it must be amazing in there!

Snooker IS the best thing Ive ever known.

A wise lad. :bowdown:

Postby Roland

I was there too and didn't have a clue what that was all about. It was fantastic to be there. I put it down to the Judd factor.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:I was there too and didn't have a clue what that was all about. It was fantastic to be there. I put it down to the Judd factor.

Rob Walker told us all to stand up before the match, but he always tries to gee the crowd up, and it never goes that far... Maybe it was the fact that people are really getting behind Trump, I dunno. But people were really, really psyched about being at snooker.

As somebody who gets that excited about attending the Welsh Open, it was an amazing sight to see. :bowdown:

Postby rebecca

SnookerFan wrote:As somebody who gets that excited about attending the Welsh Open, it was an amazing sight to see. :bowdown:

I found that really funny for some reason <laugh>

Postby The Cueist

No, :D :D :D It was the best,And while i am gutted Trump lost the final :-( John Higgins was faultless amidst a potting onslaught at the end of Judd Trump's cue. :hatoff: :hatoff:

The man is a legend,You cant take it away from the guy.

A great match and a great ending to the worlds this year. <cool> :ahh:

Postby SnookerFan

The Cueist wrote:No, :D :D :D It was the best,And while i am gutted Trump lost the final :-( John Higgins was faultless amidst a potting onslaught at the end of Judd Trump's cue. :hatoff: :hatoff:

One does not simply output John Higgins. :bowdown: :bowdown:

But immense credit to Judd. He pulled off some shots that were impossible. I'm sure no other player in the world could pull out some of the pots he did. John Higgins was spot on in his analysis saying that Judd was playing a new brand of snooker. I'd be surprised if he doesn't win a world title now.

A couple of months ago Judd was a kid with potential, that didn't seem able to convert it at the venues. However he's on his way to being a great now. Incredible improvement over the past couple of months from Judd.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
The Cueist wrote:No, :D :D :D It was the best,And while i am gutted Trump lost the final :-( John Higgins was faultless amidst a potting onslaught at the end of Judd Trump's cue. :hatoff: :hatoff:

But immense credit to Judd. He pulled off some shots that were impossible. I'm sure no other player in the world could pull out some of the pots he did. John Higgins was spot on in his analysis saying that Judd was playing a new brand of snooker. I'd be surprised if he doesn't win a world title now.

A couple of months ago Judd was a kid with potential, that didn't seem able to convert it at the venues. However he's on his way to being a great now. Incredible improvement over the past couple of months from Judd.

the accuracy at speed down cushions was phenomenal never seen anything like it but at the same time his overwhelming need to knock the living daylights out of the balls cost him the match at the end.

he lost 2 maybe 3 frames final session by just bashing the balls i hope hes learned from that and hope someone in his corner pointed that out to him.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

the accuracy at speed down cushions was phenomenal never seen anything like it but at the same time his overwhelming need to knock the living daylights out of the balls cost him the match at the end.

he lost 2 maybe 3 frames final session by just bashing the balls i hope hes learned from that and hope someone in his corner pointed that out to him.

me and Bourne already have made him aware of this thankyou very much <ok>

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:Randam and I will be there next year :)

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Mate, I'm going to come up and say hi and talk fluffy bunnies again.

Did we talk fluffy bunnies last time? :shrug:

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:Randam and I will be there next year :)

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Mate, I'm going to come up and say hi and talk fluffy bunnies again.

Did we talk fluffy bunnies last time? :shrug:

<laugh>

That was the swear filter changing what I said, to Fluffy Bunnies.