Post a reply

Rooney Shrek

Postby SnookerFan

Do you think Rooney Shrek has to pay for his tickets to The Crucible?

Re: Rooney Shrek

Postby Alex0paul

What is the point in it?

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:What is the point in it?

What, you mean this thred, or life in general?

Postby Rocket_ron

I noticed there was the same people in the same seats all 17 days.

a tall bald headed youth who sat next to the players wearing an orange top most days, also a oldish woman with gray curly hair sitting first row near the devide and then a bloke sitting front row near the blue spot on table 2 and in the same seat for the final wearing a tux.

Postby Witz78

Rocket_ron wrote:I noticed there was the same people in the same seats all 17 days.

a tall bald headed youth who sat next to the players wearing an orange top most days, also a oldish woman with gray curly hair sitting first row near the devide and then a bloke sitting front row near the blue spot on table 2 and in the same seat for the final wearing a tux.

Bald headed youth rofl that'll be Cameron the Dundee Utd fan, an accquaintance of Front Row Brian <ok>

Old woman with grey hair :chin: ahh shes adorable that old dear and quite funny to talk to <laugh>

other bloke near blue spot on table 2, is that blue spot side on or baulk end? If its side on, i think its the woman aboves hubbie and if its the baulk end, then i think itll be the Aussie guy who wears a suit and tie everyday <ok>