Post a reply

Crucible Prices?

Postby Corneeto

I was thinking about going up to the Crucible next year for the 4 sessions of the final. Hoping for front row seats if I can but I know you have to be quick because it all sells fast. How much do you think I'd be looking at price wise for the 4 sessions?

Cheers

Re: Crucible Prices?

Postby randam05

Corneeto wrote:I was thinking about going up to the Crucible next year for the 4 sessions of the final. Hoping for front row seats if I can but I know you have to be quick because it all sells fast. How much do you think I'd be looking at price wise for the 4 sessions?

Cheers

Good question. Was it the atmosphere of the final that made you ask this? Because all of a sudden after watching that more people are wanting to go watch the final (including me) which is great! shame they cant add more seats.

Postby Corneeto

The atmosphere played a part I think. I've been wanting to go up for a few years but now it's really made my mind up. The field is just going to get stronger and stronger in the next few years and I can't see many procession finals. It's a fair old trek up to Sheffield but I can't miss it next year!

Postby Witz78

from memory i think youd be looking at around 170 quid all in for the 4 tickets though Snookerfan or Sonny will be better placed than me to say exactly.

Postby randam05

Corneeto wrote:The atmosphere played a part I think. I've been wanting to go up for a few years but now it's really made my mind up. The field is just going to get stronger and stronger in the next few years and I can't see many procession finals. It's a fair old trek up to Sheffield but I can't miss it next year!

Yeah same here, wanted to go for ages but seeing that atmosphere has just pushed me!

Its a long trek for me too from bloody devon! but still worth it I should think. I want to go for the semis and the final! :shock:

Postby Corneeto

coming from Somerset we're almost in the same boat!

Yeh, £170 was what I had heard somewhere, will try and get hold of Snookerfan, he went to the whole final didn't he?

Postby randam05

Corneeto wrote:coming from Somerset we're almost in the same boat!

Yeh, £170 was what I had heard somewhere, will try and get hold of Snookerfan, he went to the whole final didn't he?

<laugh> its long to get to any tournament from down here isnt it! welsh open is the closest for me.

And yeah PM him, he will reply <ok>

Postby Corneeto

Yeh! I was thinking of going to the premier league in weston but being best of 4 now renders it pointless

Postby GJ

corn

off topic if you dont mind

whats your views on shot clock ?

im not a big fan of it myself

welcome to the forum by the way

Postby Corneeto

not really too keen on it either really. I'm not against referees trying to maybe tell the players to try and keep it moving sometimes though. A lot of people seemed a bit irked by McLeod this year but I didn't really have much of a problem with it

Postby GJ

Corneeto wrote:not really too keen on it either really. I'm not against referees trying to maybe tell the players to try and keep it moving sometimes though. A lot of people seemed a bit irked by McLeod this year but I didn't really have much of a problem with it

same here i like contrast in styles but i can get why some peple were abit fed up with rory at times ;-)

Postby Corneeto

It was a big opportunity for him though. I mean he was never realistically going to beat Higgins, although I think he could have got a bit closer than he did, outside the Top 32 and getting to the 2nd round was a fair achievement. He's attacking as well, I remember back in that shoot out he could turn on the style

Postby wheelsofsteel

Maybe Randam could pick you up next year :love:

Postby randam05

wheelsofsteel wrote:

Maybe Randam could pick you up next year :love:

Ha! Not driving yet. Later this year im hoping <ok>

And yeah I was going to visit the premier league in plymouth but never got round to it. I did go to EPTC4 in the SWSA in gloucester last year and that was excellent <ok> so if you want a close tournament to visit they are hosting two PTCS later this season and I would recommend going to one! :hatoff:

Postby Corneeto

I thought that they were closed to the public the PTC's? Or is that just the darts?