Topic locked

Re: It's all over for another year.

Postby rebecca

After watching the last session last night, I made a decision to try and get over to the Crucible possibly next year or the year after that. Because if it continues to have that sort of atmosphere, it'd be deadly craic :D

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:Dont make me cry again.

Sorry. Do you want a man-hug?

Yes please. Wheres Dominic when you need him? :-(

Postby SnookerFan

rebecca wrote:After watching the last session last night, I made a decision to try and get over to the Crucible possibly next year or the year after that. Because if it continues to have that sort of atmosphere, it'd be deadly craic :D

Yay! Another person to meet and greet. :bowdown:

Postby randam05

rebecca wrote:After watching the last session last night, I made a decision to try and get over to the Crucible possibly next year or the year after that. Because if it continues to have that sort of atmosphere, it'd be deadly craic :D

Thats exactly what I thought. If i was getting goosebumps watching on tv I cant imagine being there! I said on another thread I have to go there in the next two years if it doesnt change from that! cause I mean that was just truely stunning scenes from start to finish last night.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

rebecca use a disguise or steve davis wont be the only red head being stalked in sheffield <laugh>

Postby rebecca

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

rebecca use a disguise or steve davis wont be the only red head being stalked in sheffield <laugh>

Hahaha <laugh> Sure Steve Davis has lost his ginger-ness now <laugh>

The only thing I would be worried about would be booking final tickets without knowing who's gonna be in it, I mean imagine if I bought tickets to the final and it turned out that it was Murphy vs . . . Carter or someone.

YAWN

It'd want to be Trump, O Sullivan, Robbo, Higgins, Maguire or Stevens (yeeeah right) for me to be happy about going

Postby SnookerFan

rebecca wrote:
Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

The only thing I would be worried about would be booking final tickets without knowing who's gonna be in it, I mean imagine if I bought tickets to the final and it turned out that it was Murphy vs . . . Carter or someone.

YAWN

It'd want to be Trump, O Sullivan, Robbo, Higgins, Maguire or Stevens (yeeeah right) for me to be happy about going

These days, you buy first round tickets without knowing who is in it. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

rebecca wrote:
Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

YAWN

you got to take risk on the final.

snookerfan did and it came up trumps :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:you got to take risk on the final.

snookerfan did and it came up trumps :-)

Bear in mind, it was my second attempt at a final. rofl

Though, the last year I did a final, I went to the John Higgins vs Matthew Stevens first round match also, with a friend who was going for the first time. So I got some good memories out of that year too.

Postby Witz78

the post Crucible depression this year doesnt really exist as bad as before

because back then we had to wait 4 months till the season started then about 6 weeks between every event.

all change, this coming season begins in about a month and from the off theres an event almost every week right through to the Crucible 2012 so the fun will soon begin again.

Postby randam05

I still have real bad post WC depression :( its horrible...didnt know anyone else suffered from it. I get really really down!

Postby Witz78

Witz78 wrote:i still have post "Dirty Den killed off" depression from 2005 mate.

i live in hope they bring him back from the dead..............AGAIN !!!

in the meantime ill just have to make do with this :win:

Postby randam05

Witz78 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:i still have post "Dirty Den killed off" depression from 2005 mate.

Eastenders... :zzz:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:the post Crucible depression this year doesnt really exist as bad as before

because back then we had to wait 4 months till the season started then about 6 weeks between every event.

all change, this coming season begins in about a month and from the off theres an event almost every week right through to the Crucible 2012 so the fun will soon begin again.

fully agree mate am not as down as usual after the worlds

cant wait of oz event and brazil one

<cool> :happy:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:and less than 6 months to Power Snooker too now !!!!!

lets not go overboard mate ;-)

Postby Witz78

randam05 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Eastenders... :zzz:

Eastenders :zzz:

Eastenders WITH Dirty Den in it :win: :hatoff: :bowdown: :mosh2: :hyper: :clap: <ok> :ahh: <cool> :-) :-D :happy: :D

Postby Becky2222

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

rebecca? ooh ya, must be have been a naughty girl.... thats my full name. I might wear a hat then :hatoff: xx

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:the post Crucible depression this year doesnt really exist as bad as before

even less you can follow the hopes of young Luca Brecel next week <ok>

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:

even less you can follow the hopes of young Luca Brecel next week <ok>

anymore news on y0ur googling search for an aussies on q school apart from v man

<cool> :happy: