Topic locked

THE OFFICIAL UP YER JACSKIE WILD & OTHER JUDD HATERS THREAD

Postby Witz78

Well the dream has become reality and the NEW Peoples Champion is in the World Final.

One more win away from immortality.

the kid (yes in snooker terms hes still a kid, not the over the hill underachiever some on here would have you believe) has come of age in the last month and silenced his critics one by one with a mature display of awesome attacking and triumphant tactics.

anyone who still hates him needs their head examined, hes young, highly marketable, plays the game in an exciting style and is perfect for attracting interest and new fans to the game.

its a joyous day, between the Royal Wedding yesterday and Judds win today, the feelgood factor is all around, it makes me proud to be English <ok>

Re: THE OFFICIAL UP YER JACSKIE WILD & OTHER JUDD HATERS THR

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Anything that runs wild up the walls is a good thing if you ask me :redneck: :D

doesent bother me it just makes the site look amateurish having same things on a lot of threads.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Anything that runs wild up the walls is a good thing if you ask me :redneck: :D

doesent bother me it just makes the site look amateurish having same things on a lot of threads.

Your Judd predictions were the most amateurish mate :D

Postby GJ

Caledonian Craig wrote:I do feel Trump supporters are in danger of taking their man down the same road as Ronnie O'Sullivan went. By trying to ram him down people's throats, only accepting comments that kiss is backside and grovel at his feet will only push potential fans away. Take heed.

:hatoff:

Postby Bourne

Caledonian Craig wrote:I do feel Trump supporters are in danger of taking their man down the same road as Ronnie O'Sullivan went. By trying to ram him down people's throats, only accepting comments that kiss is backside and grovel at his feet will only push potential fans away. Take heed.

Hatch :wave:

Postby Alex0paul

Bourne wrote:

Hatch?

Postby Caledonian Craig

Alex0paul WC wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Hatch?

Tony? Wrote Crossroads theme?

Postby Caledonian Craig

I take it it was Hatahs?

That is the point I am making though. Lay off the hero worshipping bit so much and people will take to Judd. Force him down people's throats and slate people for the slightest criticism and he will attract less fans and more detractors. I am not a hater and believe I have been highly complimentary of him and even tipped him to win the final so how exactly doeas that make me a hatah?

Postby Caledonian Craig

I don't have any problem with him personally and him winning tomorrow will bring in a new era of snooker of that there is no doubt but its not fair to be called a hatah just because people don't kiss his feet. Similarly, it is wrong for people to say he doesn't merit this chance considering he has beaten the reigning champion (Robertson), one of the most consistent and guttsiest Crucible battlers (Dott) and the best of the new era players (Ding) to make the final.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:No-one's ramming him down other people's throats but himself, he's doing his talking on the table, 9 and 0, and if people don't like that then tough rubbish :-)

yes now but having listened to some all season without winning anything or threatened to reach a last 16 even the commentator beat him this season very easily.

so for you to say no one ramming him down peoples throats because you have been with nothing to justify it for months <ok>

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:No-one's ramming him down other people's throats but himself, he's doing his talking on the table, 9 and 0, and if people don't like that then tough rubbish :-)

yes now but having listened to some all season without winning anything or threatened to reach a last 16 even the commentator beat him this season very easily.

so for you to say no one ramming him down peoples throats because you have been with nothing to justify it for months <ok>

well said wild <cool>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:No-one's ramming him down other people's throats but himself, he's doing his talking on the table, 9 and 0, and if people don't like that then tough poo :-)

I've been right in everything i've said, you've been wrong in almost everything you've said :wave: