33%
Trump
57%
Neutral
10%

Total votes : 21

Re: POLL: Who do you support in the final

Postby Casey

We all know Jojo will be dusting off the Blue and White and fetching his Kilt from the Dry cleaners in support of his favourite player for the final.

Postby wheelsofsteel

Casey wrote:We all know Jojo will be dusting off the Blue and White and fetching his Kilt from the Dry cleaners in support of his favourite player for the final.

never seen the Trump tartan - although I am sure Donald has one made to go with his golf course

Postby Casey

wheelsofsteel wrote:
Casey wrote:We all know Jojo will be dusting off the Blue and White and fetching his Kilt from the Dry cleaners in support of his favourite player for the final.

never seen the Trump tartan - although I am sure Donald has one made to go with his golf course

He is too busy praising himself for Obama producing his Birth Certificate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6hsm81VXKY

Postby GJ

DavieMac wrote:Higgins. If he wins the chav brigade will have no more to do with snooker. Sounds good to me <ok>

:hatoff: <cool>

Postby jojo

people think im only going to support trump in the final because he playing higgins however i would have supported him if hed played williams because players like judd and ding to win as they the future of snooker

ive seen enough of the likes of williams who i wouldnt have minded winning a third title and higgins and o sullivan it time for the new brigade to stamp their authority

Postby sundaygirl

Last night I was upset that Mark was out even though it was all his own doing, on refection this morning I think that the Higgins/Trump combination is likely to produce a classic clash of styles and I very excited about this final. Heart says Trump. Head says Higgins. The poll asks who would I like to win ? Trump

Postby GJ

COME ON HIGGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Postby Wildey

ill be suporting Trump pure and simple because of the shot in the Arm having a Young player as Champion of the World would give.

as far as im concerned he has now proved himself the real deal as he himself said the semi final was his toughest ever match and he came through it with flying colours with the Aragance of a Champion.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:ill be suporting Trump pure and simple because of the shot in the Arm having a Young player as Champion of the World would give.

as far as im concerned he has now proved himself the real deal as he himself said the semi final was his toughest ever match and he came through it with flying colours with the Aragance of a Champion.

higgins :hatoff: <cool>

Postby GJ

moondan on 606

Trump could beat himself today or tomorrow

good old moon

so trumps wins he goes on about being right if he loses trump handed higgins the title

moon <doh> :baby: :grrr:

Postby PatBlock

How the hell do I vote in this poll??
My eyes are a bit dodgy so I'm obviously missing the obvious, (my god, I'm starting to soound like Selby with all these 'obvious's) but can someone please tell me how I go about casting my vote?

Thanks

-

Postby Snooker Overdrive

PatBlock wrote:How the hell do I vote in this poll??
My eyes are a bit dodgy so I'm obviously missing the obvious, (my god, I'm starting to soound like Selby with all these 'obvious's) but can someone please tell me how I go about casting my vote?

Thanks

-

Sorry the poll closed this evening. But y0u can write your vote down and we can add that up accordingly.

Postby Witz78

THE BURNING QUESTION HERE IS WHO ARE THE SEVEN MUPPETS HERE PUBLICLY DECLARING THEIR SUPPORT FOR snooker AND CHEATING???

SORRY, ILL REPHRASE THAT, APART FROM WILD WHO ARE THE OTHER 6 NUMBSKULLS