Topic locked

Trump a World Finalist at 21

Postby Bourne

Second youngest ever (only the great Stephen Hendry did it younger, also 21).

Personally dedicated to each and every one of the hatahs <ok>

Thanks for the photo Monique

Re: Trump a World Finalist at 21

Postby GJ

good win fair play

the winner is who is remembered in years to come so to get that he has to finish the job in the final

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:good win fair play

the winner is who is remembered in years to come so to get that he has to finish the job in the final

Agree he's said from match one that he's here to win so a loss will be a disappointment but that wouldn't hide just what an achievement this has been.

Postby GJ

I think he is the type though who willthink if he loses the final its not a big success to be honest

he will want to have his name on the trophy and be a part of history this year as there are so many top players whos to say when he will make another world final

Postby DavieMac

Im not sure there are as many hatahs as you seem to think... well, not that i've noticed anyway. You can congratulate him, and he deserves it, without trying to rile people <ok>

Postby Bourne

DavieMac wrote:Im not sure there are as many hatahs as you seem to think... well, not that i've noticed anyway. You can congratulate him, and he deserves it, without trying to rile people <ok>

Maybe they should have thought better to rile the Trump fans over the last few months, respect works both ways <ok>

Postby Bourne

"Came here with different attitude after China, not here to play, here to win"

<ok>

Postby GJ

if higgins makes the final mate there will be a few hatas majority will support him

TBH

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Sonny wrote:WUM thread

Just for you hatah <ok>

you really can not ever ever ever ever call Sonny a Trump Hatah

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Just for you hatah <ok>

Bourne hatah :roll:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Just for you hatah <ok>

Bourne hatah :roll:

yes thats better <laugh> :baby:

Postby Witz78

ARISE THE PEOPLES CHAMPION

IF IT WAS EVER IN DOUBT BEFORE, THEN IT CERTAINLY AINT NOW.

IN A WEIRD WAY LOSING THE FINAL WOULD ONLY HELP ADD TO HIS PUBLIC APPEAL THOUGH

Postby Witz78

AND DONT BE SHY TO ADMIT YOUS WERE WRONG AND YOU NOW WANT TO BECOME A JUDD FAN.

FROM DAY ONE ON HERE ONLY ME AND BOURNE HAVE SEEN THE TRUE POTENTIAL AND STAR QUALITY AND NOW THE REST OF YOUS HAVE EGG ON YOUR FACES

IS HE STILL PAST IT AT 21 HAHAHA

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:ARISE THE PEOPLES CHAMPION

Haha I know you want him to be the new Jimmy White but I wouldn't go that far and want him to lose every final :chuckle: What a run :D

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:AND DONT BE SHY TO ADMIT YOUS WERE WRONG AND YOU NOW WANT TO BECOME A JUDD FAN.

FROM DAY ONE ON HERE ONLY ME AND BOURNE HAVE SEEN THE TRUE POTENTIAL AND STAR QUALITY AND NOW THE REST OF YOUS HAVE EGG ON YOUR FACES

the difference is we have waited for him to mature and be worthy of the hype where as you and sidekick been hyping him up when he had done nothing much.

the fact you was right is more of a fluke than some of the whoppers that has got Alex nickers in a twist.

Postby wheelsofsteel

No doubt Trump has played well to get this far. Another huge jump to a 35-frame final, regardless of who he plays.

Not saying he can't do it, but reaching a final and losing would put him on a par with Selby, Carter and Bond!

Postby Wildey

wheelsofsteel wrote:No doubt Trump has played well to get this far. Another huge jump to a 35-frame final, regardless of who he plays.

Not saying he can't do it, but reaching a final and losing would put him on a par with Selby, Carter and Bond!

not really

carter,selby and bond won tournaments after a World Final not a month before.

Postby Bourne

wheelsofsteel wrote:No doubt Trump has played well to get this far. Another huge jump to a 35-frame final, regardless of who he plays.

Technically yes but also they could have only dreamt to do that before the age of 22.

Postby Witz78

eh carters 33 (30 when he played in final)

wiggys 28 (24 when he reached final)

and bonds 007, no hes 45 (29 when he reached final)

trumps only 21, and had all the time in the world on his side to achieve further glory

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:AND DONT BE SHY TO ADMIT YOUS WERE WRONG AND YOU NOW WANT TO BECOME A JUDD FAN.

the difference is we have waited for him to mature and be worthy of the hype where as you and sidekick been hyping him up when he had done nothing much.

the fact you was right is more of a fluke than some of the whoppers that has got Alex nickers in a twist.

waited for him to mature?

you lot had him on the scrapheap as a has been at 21 <doh>

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:

Haha I know you want him to be the new Jimmy White but I wouldn't go that far and want him to lose every final :chuckle: What a run :D

if hes winning and popular he will be more of a Ronnie O Sullivan peoples champion than a Jimmy

though thats only based on wins, as for his personality, i see him more as a Jimmy

Postby DavieMac

Your caps lock is on mate. Just a heads up <ok>

Postby Witz78

DavieMac wrote:

Your caps lock is on mate. Just a heads up <ok>

THANKS <ok>

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:

if hes winning and popular he will be more of a Ronnie O Sullivan peoples champion than a Jimmy

though thats only based on wins, as for his personality, i see him more as a Jimmy

I see more Jimmy in him than Ronnie tbh but I want Judd to be his own man and not imitate anyone else <ok>

Postby wheelsofsteel

Witz78 wrote:

eh carters 33 (30 when he played in final)

wiggys 28 (24 when he reached final)

and bonds 007, no hes 45 (29 when he reached final)

trumps only 21, and had all the time in the world on his side to achieve further glory

I can agree with Bourne. But Doug Mountjoy was 38 when he reached a world final. He's now 68 and has still only reached one world final.

Only pointing out that reaching world finals could be as good as it gets. Ask Jimmy White and Matthew Stevens, two players who at their respective bests would have wiped the floor with Trump at his current best. And who would have thought Selby would have only one final appearance to his name. And how many did Paul Hunter reach - or does that not count because it knocks you age arguement on his backside

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

waited for him to mature?

you lot had him on the scrapheap as a has been at 21 <doh>

well Hendry did beat him this season and he almost packed it in <ok>

Postby vodkadiet

Trump a world finalist at 21. and an even bigger CHAV and bad sportsman at 21.

Trump will never be World Champ.

:?