The Snooker
80%

Total votes : 15

Re: The moment of truth

Postby GJ

wedding

Postby DavieMac

Snooker edges it for me. I hope I dont live to regret this decision.

Postby Bourne

I'll be switching over more frequently than the Lib Dems, don't want to miss either tbh <ok>

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:joyous scenes outside the Abbey already

Peter Crouch :D

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:

Oh no this is gonna be way bigger than Crouch :baby:

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:

We'd all be a bit joyous at that Abbey :hatoff:

Postby Bourne

Tubberlad wrote:
Bourne wrote:

I've always wanted to get inside the Abbey bad monkey

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:
Bourne wrote:

I've always wanted to get inside the Abbey bad monkey

the Titmus over the Clancy anyday of the week for me <ok>

Postby Sickpotter

:hyper: Damn she's smoking hot :shock:

Oh the question....what wedding? :shrug:

Snooker of course :ahh:

Postby Tubberlad

Sickpotter wrote::hyper: Damn she's smoking hot :shock:

I would, but she's no Jenny Ellison :hatoff:

I'm ever so excited for the Royal Wedding, I can't wait to see Kate's faaaaaaaaaabulous dress. :limp:

I hope it goes better than Charles and Diana's marriage :hatoff: he does at least seem sounder than the father.

Postby Witz78

Sickpotter wrote::hyper: Damn she's smoking hot :shock:

Oh the question....what wedding? :shrug:

Snooker of course :ahh:

whats the thoughts on Robidoux coming over here for the last week of the Crucible?

is there anything to be read into it in terms of some sort of Canadian snooker revival?

gutted im not down there this week to catch a quick chat with Alain, one of my faves <ok>

Postby Roland

What wedding?

My thoughts on Robidoux - saw him in the Graduate and he has presence about him. I thought he was smaller than he is, he stands over 6ft. He is one of those people that you subconsciously know is in the room as soon as he walks in.

Postby Caledonian Craig

No offence to all the Royalists here but I'd sooner watch paint dry than the royal wedding. Oooooh how rivetting watching how much tax-payers money has been blown on this and listening to commentators drool about dresses, coaches, horses, the Abbey and the couple for six to eight hours. Pass me the sick bag. This is one day I am glad I am working.

Postby Black2white

snooker :ahh:
will take a look of the Kate's wedding dress though as even in my country (which is not UK) the wedding will be shown on numerous channels <doh>

Postby Caledonian Craig

It is one of those times where the media try ramming it down our throats presuming we are all interested but aren't and that really bugs me. Stick it on the news and report on it that way I am sure Kate and William would prefer it that way as well with a bit of peace and privacy. If I weren't working I'd definitely be watching the snooker - may be able to catch the first frame of the session before having to go to work this morning.

Postby SnookerFan

Black2white wrote:snooker :ahh:
will take a look of the Kate's wedding dress though as even in my country (which is not UK) the wedding will be shown on numerous channels <doh>

Caledonian Craig wrote:It is one of those times where the media try ramming it down our throats presuming we are all interested but aren't and that really bugs me. Stick it on the news and report on it that way I am sure Kate and William would prefer it that way as well with a bit of peace and privacy. If I weren't working I'd definitely be watching the snooker - may be able to catch the first frame of the session before having to go to work this morning.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby GJ

I WAS JOKING BY THE WAY THE STPUID WEDDING CAN buck OFF

SNOOKER ALL THE WAY