Topic locked

Betfred.Com World Championship Day 14 Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Crucible Theatre, Sheffield 16th of April~2nd of May

Day 14 at the Crucible will be Day 1 of married life for William and Kate <laugh> and will there be a Royal :baby: Soon

but the only :baby: we are interested in is the :baby: of the 4 a certain Judd Trump, can he push forward and build on his 5-3 lead with 2 Friday Sessions and Can John Higgins hold Mark Williams in check ?

all these Questions will be answered Today.

DRAW and SCORES

WORLD SNOOKER

BBC & LIVE STREAMING

LIVE SCORING

PREDICTION CONTEST

Friday 29th of April

10am

Judd Trump 5-3 Ding Junhui

2.30pm

Mark Williams 5-3 John Higgins

7pm

Judd Trump v Ding Junhui

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 14 Discussion !!

Postby PLtheRef

Day two, interesting, as the scoreboards tick onto 13 or 14 for the only weekend of the snooker calendar. - It will be interesting to see how Judd goes tomorrow morning, played without fear so far, and dispatched top players relatively comfortably. In addition to the fact he's yet to lose a session I can see him building a 13-11 or 14-10 lead.

Mark has looked so good when establishing a lead, as such as when he goes 5-3 up, he looks to be well on his way. I fancy him to lead overnight at 9-7, which would be a handy lead, - still, plenty of snooker to look forward to over the next two days

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Tomorrow going to be much more exciting than today.

first day of the semis is just finding your feet the second day is you use your feet and start to run :-)

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:We can watch snooker if we want to, we can leave your friends behind. Cos your friends hate snooker, and if they hate snooker, well then they're no friends of mine.........

Saftey shot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCmqbXQIlIY
Last edited by vodkadiet on 28 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Tomorrow going to be much more exciting than today.

first day of the semis is just finding your feet the second day is you use your feet and start to run :-)

so some might say that its a waste of time and too long a format of match so cut the length of the semis down to BO25 ?

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:yeh id favour a best of 25 semi then a rest day before the final to ensure we have 2 fresh players ready to do battle in the game of their lives

absalute bucking bullocks if people find semis of the world boring buck off and find something else to suport.

bucking idiots.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:yeh id favour a best of 25 semi then a rest day before the final to ensure we have 2 fresh players ready to do battle in the game of their lives

absalute bucking bullocks if people find semis of the world boring buck off and find something else to suport.

bucking idiots.

well it seems im not alone in not being particuarly fussed by the opening stages of these marathon semi finals.

even the players tonight seemed kinda as if theyd have happily have settled for a 4-4 and start the match properly tomorrow.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

bucking idiots.

well it seems im not alone in not being particuarly fussed by the opening stages of these marathon semi finals.

even the players tonight seemed kinda as if theyd have happily have settled for a 4-4 and start the match properly tomorrow.

to be honest i dont give a buck what you and the idiotic brigade bucking think anyway you rather go to sheffield to buck whores anyway so your opinion means buck all hooker shagger <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

bucking idiots.

Well you could say the same for the final in that case.

I think the number should not have been raised from 31 to 33, it was fine the way it was.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

bucking idiots.

to be honest i dont give a buck what you and the idiotic brigade bucking think anyway you rather go to sheffield to buck whores anyway so your opinion means buck all hooker shagger <ok>

Postby vodkadiet

When the commentators say "You cannot win it in the first session, but you can lose it", it makes no sense. If someone has lost it in the first session, then it means someone has won it in the first session. You cannot have one without the other. :?

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Goodnight people, bed calling. :wave:

Do want to be fit and well rested for the wedding?

No, I am having the snooker on all morning, and not a second of the wedding. My only concern is that I'm watching the 2.30pm session round a friend's house, and his wife is watching the wedding. I hope I don't turn up, and see some of the wedding analysis by accident.

Postby kostasmad

If Higgins wins this session 5-3 and makes it 8-8 its all over for me, even though there are plenty frames to be played. Its 5th gear after that...We have seen it many times and we will see it once again.

Williams must be 10-6 or 9-7 in front, to have the psychological advantage. Many people like jojo say that Williams is not afraid of Higgins and he has beat him 2 times in the crucible. True.

However, Williams has lost in his career 3 finals against Higgins (2 UK and 1 Grand prix) and he knows that if it goes close Higgins will tear him apart, cause there is no better player than John when it goes close and edgy. As simple as that...

Postby GJ

good luck

dingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

higginsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss