Postby Casey

Either of these two taking the trophy would be great for the game :happy:

Re: Ding or Trump

Postby GJ

DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

FTW

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :-)

..............or the champs is a waste of time <ok>

WILLIAMS THE THIRD!

Postby GJ

Tubberlad wrote:Either will do <ok>

its dings time :hatoff: :-)

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :-)

WILLIAMS THE TURD!

bit harsh I reckon :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

WILLIAMS THE TURD!

bit harsh I reckon :win: :wave: <ok>

accurate though :hatoff: rofl :baby: <laugh>

Postby DavieMac

It would be great. Not as great as Williams but still quite good <cool>

Postby Alex0paul

Ding :ahh:

Postby jojo

probably ding i want to see win out the two because he under more pressure than judd it will hurt ding more if he lose the semi final or final more than it would judd because no one expected too much from judd in this tournament especially not 150million people in china

but i want to see williams win the tournament now hope he sends higgins back home crying refusing to speak to anyone and swanning off into his car like in 2000 ha
Last edited by jojo on 27 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

ding v higgins final

Postby Bourne

Snooker is the winner, that is all.

Postby Roland

Come on Ding!

Trump's time will come, no question. I think Ding has done more to deserve the chance of lifting the world title than Trump right now, and I think his experience will show in the semi.

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:Come on Ding!

Trump's time will come, no question. I think Ding has done more to deserve the chance of lifting the world title than Trump right now, and I think his experience will show in the semi.

:hatoff:

Postby Bourne

On the balance of play in tournament so far I give the edge to Judd but no matches are ever decided on past matches it is what happens on ThursFriSat alone, good that neither has significant mental edge over other, Judd definitely more confident though.

Postby Roland

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Bourne wrote:Snooker is the winner, that is all.

and Bourne as the lucky boy who picked Trump before he had success :hatoff: .

Ah come on, that was a bandwagon from the start! Bourne persisted though so fair play. The boy Bourne has notably gained in snooker knowledge in the last year or so and he's gone with the future in Ding and Trump. These two will face each other as much as Higgins and O'Sullivan did.

Postby Bourne

Bandwagon only comes after success, Judd wasn't exactly blessed with that up to a month ago ! Love his game though and that no match will ever be boring, success on top of it is icing on cake !

Postby Caledonian Craig

I've got a sneaky feeling Judd Trump will win the match but the longer Ding can stay in touch the bigger chance for him.

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:Bandwagon only comes after success, Judd wasn't exactly blessed with that up to a month ago ! Love his game though and that no match will ever be boring, success on top of it is icing on cake !

yeh we had faith in Judd from the off

hard to believe only a month ago we were being ridiculed for our aspirations on Judds future

hed missed the boat and was past it according to some

im gonna have to trawl through the archives and find some of the convos

with the PTC Finals, China Open and WC left, i made the bold prediciton that Judd would come of age and def make a semi in one of these events, which was met with doubt from many. Im glad to say ive been proved wrong in my prediction. GO JUDD !!!

Postby Bourne

I remember that, you said you expected him to make 1 semi in last three events, I said preferably all three, 2 ain't a bad compromise :D

Postby jojo

for insurance against higgins i want ding to win because i think he got the game and belief to beat higgins if higgins beats williams

whereas if trump and higgins win i cant really see trump getting close against him higgins will have too much guile and know how the problem is his z game is so good when he should lose a session 7-1 somehow he will come out losing only 5-3 at worst

obviously if williams wins i dont mind whoever wins out of judd and ding just wish the williams higgins match was the first semi final then i would know if i need to support anyone in the other semi final

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:for insurance against higgins i want ding to win because i think he got the game and belief to beat higgins if higgins beats williams

whereas if trump and higgins win i cant really see trump getting close against him higgins will have too much guile and know how the problem is his z game is so good when he should lose a session 7-1 somehow he will come out losing only 5-3 at worst

obviously if williams wins i dont mind whoever wins out of judd and ding just wish the williams higgins match was the first semi final then i would know if i need to support anyone in the other semi final

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN MATE

HOPEFULLY WILLIAMS GOES OUT AND DOES THE BUSINESS AND WINS EASY SO WE CAN FEEL FREE TO CHEER ON JUDD 100% SAFE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WILLIAMS IS DOING HIS SIDE OF THE BARGAIN IN THE OTHER SEMI AND RIDDING THE GAME OF INJUSTICES.

Postby Tubberlad

jojo wrote:for insurance against higgins i want ding to win because i think he got the game and belief to beat higgins if higgins beats williams

I think Williams will beat Higgins, but wouldn't be all that surprised if he didn't. I'd actually give Trump far more of a chance than Ding, though I've been getting Ding wrong all week. Trump is fearless.

Postby jojo

i think the injustice part is too late pal higgins has already won two ranking titles he shouldnt have been allowed to win and one of them was the second biggest tournament of them all

too many injustices have already happened with higgins i remember cope had him in the 2009 world championship second round 48-0 and 12-11 up he played a simple trickle up to the yellow to snooker higgins on all remaining reds which were scattered everywhere and the ball rolled off and higgins would never have won the worlds that year

similarly in december dott had a kick on a simple red when just a few pots away from winning the match in the quarter finals and higgins went on to win the title

the fluke killed it against ronnie today the balls were scattered everywhere nothing needed to be done in terms of playing difficult positional shots or developing reds and colours they were all there after higgins lost the tactical exchange yet fluked the red without yet more injustice it would have been 12-11 and who knows with the force behind ronnie winning two frames in quick succession with big breaks he may even had won 13-12

by the law of averages pal i say to all true snooker lovers dont worry too much williams will give us some justice ho mark my words nothing will better than to watch him complete a hat trick of semi final wins against higgins at the crucible i would love to see higgins swan off crying again refusing to speak to anyone that will be magic ha