Topic locked

please ABH

Postby Smart

I can take most things in life.

However, I would please ask God that ANYONE BUT HIGGINS wins the snooker world champs.

I could put up with Trump and his irritating fanboys, I like DING, RON deserves to be on 4 with his talent for the sport, and Williams (though I am not a fan) - I could bear him winning.

ABH......... :win: :wave: <ok>

Re: please ABH

Postby GJ

I HOPE DING OR HIGGINS

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:I HOPE DING OR HIGGINS

Is there anything appealing about H :chin:

I do not see anything :irk:

ding is clear first choice great lad

Postby wheelsofsteel

Rocket_ron wrote:yes ABH and ABS

I have ABS but not ABH. Does it make a difference in wet weather?

Postby Witz78

100% BEHIND JUDD NOW

IVE BEEN BEHIND HIM SINCE THE START BUT HE NOW HAS MY FULL SUPPORT NOW RONNIE AND EBDON ARE BOTH OUT.

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm glad. I wanted ABR. :bowdown:

as a Londoner that is even sadder than it appears when written, I pity you for that comment :irk:

Why? Ronnie is from Essex, and was born in the West Midlands. I come from Croydon.

Postby GJ

HIGGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:HIGGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What do you have to say about this Smart? :irk:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

as a Londoner that is even sadder than it appears when written, I pity you for that comment :irk:

Why? Ronnie is from Essex, and was born in the West Midlands. I come from Croydon.

Essex is as near as dammit viewed as London. Croydon is London.

You should be ashamed, :irk: :wretch: :irk: :wretch:

Postby jojo

hopefully williams destroys him like at the turn of the millennium when he beat him in two world semis

in one of them higgins swanned off home crying he wouldnt speak to the press reporters or anyone he was in tears and refused to speak to anyone

sore loser hopefully williams does it to him again on saturday if i say too much the dictatorship will look for any excuse to silence me

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:

Stupid opinion.

Shall I stop liking Ding, just because he's English?

Postby Casey

Higgins :-)

Ronnie number 4..... :baby:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Stupid opinion.

Shall I stop liking Ding, just because he's English?

I like pork chow mein, chicken balls, fried rice.........................I also like DING. :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
I like pork chow mein, chicken balls, fried rice.........................I also like DING. :win: :wave: <ok>

But he isn't from the same town in which you live. :grrr:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

But he isn't from the same town in which you live. :grrr:

yes he is :win:

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:Higgins :-)

Ronnie number 4..... :baby:

:hatoff: :happy: <cool>

Postby Alex0paul

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

And Bristol City/Rovers is close to Bristol than Liverpool :D

Postby Roland

Well much as I admire John Higgins as a snooker player, and I really do because I can't understate just how good he is, I too am in the ABH camp. I am hoping for a Williams v Ding final because they contested the best final I've seen for years in the China Open last year and I know a lot of people didn't see that. For the good of snooker and the worldwide audience, that final would be awesome.

Postby The Cueist

Sonny wrote:Well much as I admire John Higgins as a snooker player, and I really do because I can't understate just how good he is, I too am in the ABH camp. I am hoping for a Williams v Ding final because they contested the best final I've seen for years in the China Open last year and I know a lot of people didn't see that. For the good of snooker and the worldwide audience, that final would be awesome.

Amen to that. :spot on: :excite: :excite:

I am hoping that it is these 2 for the final,I will be rooting for them both in their matches. :hatoff: