Post a reply

Re: Jimmy White

Postby Roland

I remember when you used to read about him doing things like that all the time.

Postby gallantrabbit

JImmy is one of the few with a fuller exhibition diary. Bring this form to the table JIm. JIm can still play the game, just needs to have a matchplay head on.
Come on JIm your firs round should be straightforward enough..

Postby Wildey

gallantrabbit wrote:JImmy is one of the few with a fuller exhibition diary. Bring this form to the table JIm. JIm can still play the game, just needs to have a matchplay head on.

you really are in denial ain't you mate.

they all can play it in exhibition's.....he wont qualify again sorry harsh but true.

Postby gallantrabbit

Not in denial even one per cent mate. I know Jimmy's limitations and I know he won't be in the top 16 anymore or winning any rankers. All I'm saying and all I've ever said is that with a little thought JImmy's game would be more than enough to keep him not only in the top 64 but challenging again for the top 32. I have no doubts in my mind about that.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

wildJONESEYE wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:JImmy is one of the few with a fuller exhibition diary. Bring this form to the table JIm. JIm can still play the game, just needs to have a matchplay head on.

they all can play it in exhibition's.....he wont qualify again sorry harsh but true.

What was it you said earlier in another thread wild? :chin:

:idea2: Ah, that's it.

"Where there is life there is hope." :)

Postby Witz78

Of course Jimmy can make come back and fight on in his career. Look at the likes of Davis still going at 5 years his senior.

Plus the likes of Wattana and Drago returning to form this season, all is not lost for Jimmy. Plus if players in their 40s like Swail, Bond (who had little of Jimmys talent) can be in the top 32, then theres nothing to say Jimmy cant either. Whether he wants it badly is another thing...... :huh:

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

jimmy is on life support hanging on.. if he makes it it will be the biggest miracle since Jesus rose again on easter monday. <ok>

id love to see it happening and your right he is still in there fighting good on him but sorry jimmy making the grade again is beyond optimistic in to cloud coocoo land.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:if he makes it it will be the biggest miracle since Jesus rose again on easter monday. <ok>

<laugh> rofl <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

jimmy is on life support hanging on.. if he makes it it will be the biggest miracle since Jesus rose again on easter monday. <ok>

id love to see it happening and your right he is still in there fighting good on him but sorry jimmy making the grade again is beyond optimistic in to cloud coocoo land.

I hate to be pedantic, but Jesus rose on Sunday.

Postby Wildey

sunday,monday or tuesday point is he rose up and jimmy will never <ok>

Postby Wildey

The Cueist wrote:It is fair to say Jimmys top flight snooker career is over and it has been for the last 5 years or so.

Move on Jimmy and let the young ones emerge,Hearns tour card will eradicate even the need to retire from top flight any way,Parrrot is gone and surely Davis will give up the ghost of top flight snooker. :wave: Goodbye Jimmy,The crack was good.

with the tour card idea it is possible to manipulate it so the player jimmy faces in the tour card match is the weakest of the bunch giving jimmy the best chance to save his place....for me and ive not thought of it until now is a worry.

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:sunday,monday or tuesday point is he rose up and jimmy will never <ok>

<laugh>