Topic locked

Re: My pics from the Crucible

Postby SnookerFan

Interesting to see the shot with the televisions up there. (Especially as it looks like Joe Perry is playing Joe Perry.) <laugh>

Does that help or hinder?

Postby wheelsofsteel

SnookerFan wrote:Interesting to see the shot with the televisions up there. (Especially as it looks like Joe Perry is playing Joe Perry.) <laugh>

More chance of that if it were Ronnie v Ronnie

Postby zawtowers

SnookerFan wrote:Interesting to see the shot with the televisions up there. (Especially as it looks like Joe Perry is playing Joe Perry.) <laugh>

To be honest, I'd rather not have them there. The scoreboards on the screens, no problem, but I've seen too many people glancing up at them instead of concentrating on the table.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:I feel like I'm going late to a party, being that I arrive in Sheffield for the first time, midday Saturday.

yeh your lucky their aint a curfew :D

the finals weekend just doesnt appeal to me to be honest. too much emphasis on watching the snooker and not enough emphasis on the fun :john:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I feel like I'm going late to a party, being that I arrive in Sheffield for the first time, midday Saturday.

yeh your lucky their aint a curfew :D

the finals weekend just doesnt appeal to me to be honest. too much emphasis on watching the snooker and not enough emphasis on the fun :john:

So you keep saying. It's the same thing to me. :D Saying that, now I'm a responsible homeowner, I'll be back to going to cheaper first round weekends next year.

I take it you've never made it to the start of a 10am session, Witz. :-)

Postby Bourne

Nice pics mate <ok> I'm sure snookerfan has already printed off that picture of Michaela and stuck it just above his PC monitor haha