Post a reply

Dennis Taylor: This is for you

Postby vodkadiet

I am so sick of hearing that boring git Dennis Taylor referencing golf at every opportunity when commentating. Golf is as boring as Taylor himself, and this is the truth about the game, and how it impacts on society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbSRCjG-VLk

The game is for bankers.

Re: Dennis Taylor: This is for you

Postby GJ

SACK DENNIS TAYLOR

TAYLOR OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Postby Smart

vodkadiet wrote:I am so sick of hearing that boring git Dennis Taylor referencing golf at every opportunity when commentating. Golf is as boring as Taylor himself, and this is the truth about the game, and how it impacts on society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbSRCjG-VLk

The game is for bankers.

.......that is a funny clip <ok> :win: :wave:

Postby vodkadiet

wheelsofsteel wrote:I knew Dennis was taking it a bit far years ago when Virgo said Ken Doherty had just made a 71 and Taylor said 'one under for that frame ...'

rofl rofl rofl

Taylor is just a fat man who couldn't run 30 yards for a bus if he had to. He is one of these elitist pin ends that the great George Carlin spoke of.

How long into Taylor's next commentary before he mentions boring golf again?

Taylor and Golf are a marriage made in heaven, both as boring and pathetic as each other.

George Carlin :ahh:

Dennis Taylor :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:I knew Dennis was taking it a bit far years ago when Virgo said Ken Doherty had just made a 71 and Taylor said 'one under for that frame ...'

rofl rofl rofl

Taylor is just a fat man who couldn't run 30 yards for a bus if he had to. He is one of these elitist pin ends that the great George Carlin spoke of.

Taylor and Golf are a marriage made in heaven, both as boring and pathetic as each other.

his 2 fav lines

1. I played a round of golf with stuart such a nice lad

2. Ronnie is looking focused today or ronnie isnt looking focused today depending on if ronnie is winning or losing

Taylor = :weeds:

Postby wheelsofsteel

GJ wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

his 2 fav lines

2. Ronnie is looking focused today or ronnie isnt looking focused today depending on if ronnie is winning or losing

but someone at the BBC still thinks he's better than Clive Everton

Postby vodkadiet

wheelsofsteel wrote:
GJ wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

his 2 fav lines

but someone at the BBC still thinks he's better than Clive Everton

That person should be arrested!