Topic locked

Betfred.Com World Championship Day 10 Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Crucible Theatre, Sheffield 16th of April~2nd of May

Day 10 and its a Easter Monday Quarter Finals D Day.

four matches played to a finish with Selby and Higgins looking nailed on with the other two matches evenly poised.

Who will get those four remaining places ? Join Snooker Island to find out <ok>

DRAW and SCORES

WORLD SNOOKER

BBC & LIVE STREAMING

LIVE SCORING

PREDICTION CONTEST

Monday 25th of April

1pm

Stephen Hendry 4-12 Mark Selby conclusion
Rory McLeod 5-10 John Higgins conclusion

7pm

Ding Junhui 7-9 Stuart Bingham conclusion
Shaun Murphy 7-9 Ronnie O'Sullivan conclusion

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 10 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HIGGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SLIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:intercourse sake the two best matches on at the same time while two walkovers on in the afternoon, couldn't they have altered this schedule around ? <doh>

eh people have tickets to see certain games ya know rofl

We know that not everyone with tickets watch the actual snooker though :chuckle:

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:intercourse sake the two best matches on at the same time while two walkovers on in the afternoon, couldn't they have altered this schedule around ? <doh>

We know that not everyone with tickets watch the actual snooker though :chuckle:

gimme some credit

i did watch 5 frames out of a possible 76 whilst back down there the last 4 days :weeds:

suddenly my 7 frames out of 44 last weekend doesnt seem so bad rofl

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

yes how is the gay scene in sheffield anyone taken ur fancy ???

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

brian and him are very close

rofl <laugh> :baby:

Postby vodkadiet

Anyone who thinks McLeod is slow should have seen Robbie Foldvari play. That guy was on another level. I went to Preston as a teenager to watch the qualifiers and saw him play Peter Francisco. I fell asleep during the match. He was about 50 seconds a shot.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Stalin / Smart / The Teapot is the man to answer that :limp:

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

to be fair i was caught trying to grope some balls in a club :john:

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:Anyone who thinks McLeod is slow should have seen Robbie Foldvari play. That guy was on another level. I went to Preston as a teenager to watch the qualifiers and saw him play Peter Francisco. I fell asleep during the match. He was about 50 seconds a shot.

yes slowness was the in thing during the 80s people just remember the famous slow coaches like Terry Griffiths,Cliff Thorburn and Eddie Charlton but you went to the crucible early to mid 80s to watch it was a whos who of 35 to 50 seconds a shot players.

we have been spoiled in recent years with fast play when Rory McLeod plays its a shock to the system.

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:buck sake the two best matches on at the same time while two walkovers on in the afternoon, couldn't they have altered this schedule around ? <doh>

Who is the Walkover in the Ding match? I didn't expect Bingham to be 9-7 up.

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:

Who is the Walkover in the Ding match? I didn't expect Bingham to be 9-7 up.

<doh>

Postby Wildey

we now know whats Helping Ronnie to get some focus at the World Championship this year. its not as was first thought the psychologist but the Reality show The Only Way is Essex rofl

Depresives should not waste time going to the doctor but instead put ITV2 on rofl

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/18 ... at-TV-hit/

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:under 100 minutes till Hendrys last ever session of professional snooker begins........

your idol james white will never Make the crucible again

well maybe in the seniors

<laugh> :baby:

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:under 100 minutes till Hendrys last ever session of professional snooker begins........

here we go again, Jimmy White digs :fart:

it wasnt even a gloat, it was just stating the obvious and i was surprised to see no mention of it here. Its pretty much common knowledge now from the vibes around the Crucible.

Have the commentators, pundits or media been suggesting the same ?

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:

here we go again, Jimmy White digs :fart:

it wasnt even a gloat, it was just stating the obvious and i was surprised to see no mention of it here. Its pretty much common knowledge now from the vibes around the Crucible.

Have the commentators, pundits or media been suggesting the same ?

he said he was considering it

:john:

nothing concrete yet

Postby wheelsofsteel

Bourne wrote:I kind of hope he does something to liven up the afternoon session a bit ...

Hendry comes out and says "because of what I've read on Snooker Island here is my retirement speech in advance of the final frame, and a writ"

That would be funny :evilgrin:

Postby Roland

SnookerFan wrote:Behind the scenes with Michaela Tabb.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/snooker/13175522.stm

Love the way Michaela goes round going; "It's me and you tonight." Judd is like; "Oi Oi" tries a bit of flirting. Martin "Ladies Man on Facebook" Gould just looks petrified. <laugh>

Gouldy was with his mate who we played pool with

Postby Snooker Overdrive

All right I had enough of the avatar jinxing for now. All the random people visiting snookerisland must think we are nuts. But OK, it was good fun.

The afternoon matches aren't even worth watching, I'll prepare to get everything ready for the next snooker days, where you can't afford to miss a shot with that line up in the quarters.

I expect two VERY close matches at the evening, possible deciders coming up. Ronnie won't do it the easy way and I see his chances currently 60-40 to win.
Everybody should have learned by now that Bingham is a better player than he's considered here, to push Ding the way he did was/is remarkable. 50-50 match for me. It was a bit of a shame that all the Ding bashers came suddenly to life yesterday at 8-4 and when went quiet at 9-7.

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:All right I had enough of the avatar jinxing for now. All the random people visiting snookerisland must think we are nuts. But OK, it was good fun.

The afternoon matches aren't even worth watching, I'll prepare to get everything ready for the next snooker days, where you can't afford to miss a shot with that line up in the quarters.

I expect two VERY close matches at the evening, possible deciders coming up. Ronnie won't do it the easy way and I see his chances currently 60-40 to win.
Everybody should have learned by now that Bingham is a better player than he's considered here, to push Ding the way he did was/is remarkable. 50-50 match for me. It was a bit of a shame that all the Ding bashers came suddenly to life yesterday at 8-4 and when went quiet at 9-7.

YES randam went very quiet :td:

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:http://www.snookerbacker.com/2011/04/25/crucible-day-10-stephen-hendry-to-possibly-announce-retirement-today/

Apparently some think it's real <laugh>

Hendrys comments about Hearn and the new ranking system are a joke to be honest.

Sour grapes IMO and ive kinda lost whatever grains of respect i still had for him after reading that.

The guy is in denial and has been for many years.