Topic locked

Betfred.Com World Championship Day 9 Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Crucible Theatre, Sheffield 16th of April~2nd of May

Day 9 and a Middle Sunday 10am start where Ding and Higgins will be in Action.

also Can Hendry over Turn a 7-1 Deficit with a 6-2 session to give himself a chance ?

find out with us on the Island <ok>

DRAW and SCORES

WORLD SNOOKER

BBC & LIVE STREAMING

LIVE SCORING

PREDICTION CONTEST

Sunday 24th of April

10am

Ding Junhui v Stuart Bingham
Rory McLeod v John Higgins

2.30pm

Stephen Hendry 1-7 Mark Selby
Shaun Murphy 2-6 Ronnie O'Sullivan

7pm

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 9 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

Have to be honest

they are the 2 most boring and predictable matches i can remember for round 2 in quite a few years

Postby DavieMac

Bourne wrote:Selby's laid down a marker tonight so up to Ding to do the same and I think he will <ok>

Yeppers. Nobody is really speaking of him winning it but i think he'll go close this year. Though Selby in that form i doubt he'll handle.

Postby Bourne

DavieMac wrote:
Bourne wrote:Selby's laid down a marker tonight so up to Ding to do the same and I think he will <ok>

Yeppers. Nobody is really speaking of him winning it but i think he'll go close this year. Though Selby in that form i doubt he'll handle.

Ding at his best vs Selby at his best, no contest for me.

Postby DavieMac

Bourne wrote:
DavieMac wrote:

Over the long format though?... That makes me favour Selby.

Postby Alex0paul

Bourne wrote:
DavieMac wrote:

Hopefully if Dott can get through they punch each other out and finish at 1am

Postby Bourne

Alex0paul WC wrote:
Bourne wrote:
DavieMac wrote:

Hopefully if Dott can get through they punch each other out and finish at 1am

Definitely a possibility, how long is there after the final session between Ding/Selby to the semi-final first session (assuming they get there) ?

Postby GJ

andreiolay212 wrote:Ding will hopefully get the match finshed in the first session getting a 7-1 or 8-0 lead.

6-2

Postby Alex0paul

Bourne wrote:Definitely a possibility, how long is there after the final session between Ding/Selby to the semi-final first session (assuming they get there) ?

They finish in the evening, quarter final 1 finish in the afternoon and then the first session of the semi is in the afternoon.

Postby Bourne

Alex0paul WC wrote:
Bourne wrote:Definitely a possibility, how long is there after the final session between Ding/Selby to the semi-final first session (assuming they get there) ?

They finish in the evening, quarter final 1 finish in the afternoon and then the first session of the semi is in the afternoon.

So Ding/Selby only get 14 odd hours after their QF ?

Postby Alex0paul

Yes. I think this is where there would need to be a rest day if ever there was one because the final sessions of the quarter finals could pretty much determine who goes through to the final.

Postby Bourne

Alex0paul WC wrote:Yes. I think this is where there would need to be a rest day if ever there was one because the final sessions of the quarter finals could pretty much determine who goes through to the final.

buck a 13-12 would really hurt Q2 winner then :grrr: But I guess it's brutal for a reason, this is the worlds.

Postby GJ

it appears my avatar thing has now went full circle the avatar i pick does well

ronnie 6-2 up

wiggy well ahead

who should i pick next ?

Postby vodkadiet

It would be nice if all the remaining second round matches finish with a session to spare tomorrow and there is no play on Monday. The world champs just seem too long, and missing all the nice weather isn't helping either. It will probably rain all week as soon as the champs finish.

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:it appears my avatar thing has now went full circle the avatar i pick does well

ronnie 6-2 up

wiggy well ahead

who should i pick next ?

It seems like that all the players you really want to win lose, while the ones you try to jinx win.

:hatoff:

COME ON RONNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Postby GJ

CHUMBA

I have no fav players left

tis is 2008 all over again

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Postby GJ

No chance there is 1 player left who i would like to win it

but im not risking jinxing him no chance