Topic locked

The Ronnie O'Sullivan Fanboy Thread :win:

Postby Tubberlad

We Ronnie fans are a much maligned and discriminated against race, but we need not fear any more because now all of us have our very own FANBOY thread for the 2011 World Championship :win:

All Ronnie fans can feel free to cheer him on without fear of reprisal from our peers.

All comments against our favourite player on this thread will be promptly deleted. Why? Because I can :win:

Re: The Ronnie O'Sullivan Fanboy Thread :win:

Postby Bourne

Disappointed with this thread, I was under the impression that this site had an anti-Ronnie agenda where his fans would be hounded out. :-(

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:Disappointed with this thread, I was under the impression that this site had an anti-Ronnie agenda where his fans would be hounded out. :-(

We are also a pro-Trump organisation, so be disappointed no more :win:

Postby randam05

Well hes not my fav player because of his personality and lack of doing anything recentley. But my word he is special to watch and i will be suppoirting him all the way this year.

No one can disagree he pulls the bggest crowds, and is the name of the sport to nearly every casual snooker fan who will tune in to watch him especially.

Hes amazing to watch and the way he shook hands with dale and spoke about him very respectively this year was nice, the way he talked aboyt his game was good and when in full flow theres no one better to watch other than williams. And dale ;)

Postby Tubberlad

DavieMac wrote:Well usually i would be against him but since he's playing Murphy im for him. He grinds my gears.

Sooo, go Ronnie. Can my post stay? :shrug:

As a former Shaun Murphy hatah, I can empathise with you :hatoff: of course your post can stay

Postby Roland

Ronnie was being quite prevalent on Twitter earlier when I was in the Graduate. Seems like he's up for the job and if he is then watch out.

Postby Monique

Ronnie on twitter this morning
Change of heart has been helped by dr steve peters. Amazing man.. It's early days but I'm enjoying the game much more.
Your right.. The key is to enjoy. As long as I enjoy playing I will continue to play. If not then I can't carry on . It was killing me :(

Just going to get a hair cut

Postby Smart

Monique wrote:Ronnie on twitter this morning
Change of heart has been helped by dr steve peters. Amazing man.. It's early days but I'm enjoying the game much more.
Your right.. The key is to enjoy. As long as I enjoy playing I will continue to play. If not then I can't carry on . It was killing me :(

Good work Mon, please keep those tweet updates coming.................... :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby randam05

Thanks monique, thats very good too see.

Postby Roland

Smart wrote:

Good work Mon, please keep those tweet updates coming.................... :win: :wave: <ok>

http://twitter.com/#!/ronnieo147

:santa:

Postby GJ

SHAUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Rocketmaster

Sonny wrote:
Smart wrote:

http://twitter.com/#!/ronnieo147

:santa:

Im v worried. Help!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Postby The Cueist

wheelsofsteel wrote:I've signed up

Anyone who makes Murphy looks that miserable is fine by me

Murphy is rubbish scared of Ronnie,Go on Ronnie frighten the marmite out of him.

Ronnie doesnt need a News of the World story to beat him. ;-)

Postby Rocketmaster

The Cueist wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:I've signed up

Anyone who makes Murphy looks that miserable is fine by me

Murphy is poo scared of Ronnie,Go on Ronnie frighten the marmite out of him.

Ronnie doesnt need a News of the World story to beat him. ;-)

I really hope he wins. :-)