Topic locked

Re: Anyone going to the WC Qualifiers?

Postby Witz78

If i could be hassled driving down id go but its a good 5 hour drive down for me, so will just hang fire and wait until the main event. <ok>

Besides the way i drive, theres only so many journeys over Snakes Pass i should make in a year rofl

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:just noticed you are nearing the 1000 post mark, I wonder how quick you can get there......... would be hard to get there today, but not impossible, what do you reckon....? :huh: :wave:

i have done 100 in a day before but that was during a tourey..... so i dont think i will. probably in a week or so.

Postby Smart

rocket_ron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:just noticed you are nearing the 1000 post mark, I wonder how quick you can get there......... would be hard to get there today, but not impossible, what do you reckon....? :huh: :wave:

i have done 100 in a day before but that was during a tourey..... so i dont think i will. probably in a week or so.

100 in a day is not too hard if there is a tourney on, like today....... I think it would be good to see you into the 1000+ bracket of posters. rofl :cracker: :redneck:

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

rocket_ron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote: think it would be good to see you into the 1000+ bracket of posters

there would only be me and yourself that would be happy for me to be in 1000+ bracket

Not at all. Keep Posting & enjoying, Snooker brother from another mother. <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

as this will be my first time watching live match, I dont know who to watch?

Match 1 – Matthew Stevens v
Match 2 – Dave Harold v
Match 3 – Steve Davis v
Match 4 – Fergal O’Brien v
Match 5 – Liang Wenbo v

who shall i watch?

Postby Smart

rocket_ron wrote:as this will be my first time watching live match, I dont know who to watch?

Match 2 – Dave Harold v
Match 3 – Steve Davis v
Match 5 – Liang Wenbo v

who shall i watch?

you will be able to position yourself so that you can view 3 matches at the same time. So really it is dependant on who is on which adjoining tables. Ideally you want Stevens, Davis and Wenbo on 3 adjoining tables 'cos watching Dire and Fergal can be a bit torturous. <ok>

Whatever - I think you will enjoy it, and I wish more snooker fans took the chance to go to EISS. <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:as this will be my first time watching live match, I dont know who to watch?

Match 2 – Dave Harold v
Match 3 – Steve Davis v
Match 5 – Liang Wenbo v

who shall i watch?

you will be able to position yourself so that you can view 3 matches at the same time. So really it is dependant on who is on which adjoining tables. Ideally you want Stevens, Davis and Wenbo on 3 adjoining tables 'cos watching Dire and Fergal can be a bit torturous. <ok>

Whatever - I think you will enjoy it, and I wish more snooker fans took the chance to go to EISS. <ok>

Well me and my wife was in sheffield today so we took a chance to pull up at EISS. its a real nice place.
we went up to 2 World snooker stewards and told them that we're comming on sunday but could we have a sneak peak so we know what to expect. its lovely, they are playing in the badminton courts and the spectator seats love comfy. the stewards told me that sunday is fully booked so im glad i prebooked.

I saw Alan mcmanus walking about and i saw robert milkins rolling a roll-up.

I cant wait till sunday

Also saw a bloke walking around aimlessly and he looked very much like seifer?

Postby Rocket_ron

im that excited about tomorrow that i cant sleep, i think im getting all worked up about aproching the players for autographs and pics. i know there only people buts im abit starstruck

Postby SnookerFan

rocket_ron wrote:im that excited about tomorrow that i cant sleep, i think im getting all worked up about aproching the players for autographs and pics. i know there only people buts im abit starstruck

You never been to a live event before? There are a couple of hammers, but most of the players are top guys and will pose for photos and sign autographs willingly.

Player's Entrance at The Crucible. The best part of being a snooker fan. <ok>