Topic locked

Smart took photos :win:

Postby Smart

Sonny meets his long time idol MJW at the Graduate Pub. This was a nice moment.
Gouldy meets Smart, at the Graduate Pub.
Moment of Madness: Jogia meets the Islanders, cheers Jogia - top man !!!!
Casey meets Gouldy.
Smart in sponsors t-shirt.
Smart meets living legend snooker ref Leo Scullion (photographer Eirian Williams).
Smart meets MJW.
Smart slightly falling about drunk with Gouldy.
Dominic and Paul.
Smart meets Dale.

Re: Smart took photos :win:

Postby GJ

GOUDLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:Where's Gouldy's right hand in that third last picture <laugh>

rofl <laugh>

Postby GJ

mjw was on his knees sonny =- shorty

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Mate, you met Dale. :bowdown: I still need his autograph in my collection.

met him before, he is a very nice person, very polite...............I bet when he signs his autograph he puts Cheers Dom Dale. <ok>

I saw him play Liang Wenbo when I was at the Welsh Open, but missed him. The Chinese Mafia all descended on Liang at the end of the match, and I couldn't fight my way through them all to get to Dale in time.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Mate, you met Dale. :bowdown: I still need his autograph in my collection.

met him before, he is a very nice person, very polite...............I bet when he signs his autograph he puts Cheers Dom Dale. <ok>

I saw him play Liang Wenbo when I was at the Welsh Open, but missed him. The Chinese Mafia all descended on Liang at the end of the match, and I couldn't fight my way through them all to get to Dale in time.

He would make a good Dr Who I reckon. He has a long winter coat that would be perfect for the job, and I bet he has about 20 pairs of funky shoes he could wear in each location that the time machine lands. :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

He would make a good Dr Who I reckon. He has a long winter coat that would be perfect for the job, and I bet he has about 20 pairs of funky shoes he could wear in each location that the time machine lands. :win: :wave: <ok>

His shoes could have a chameoleon chip. rofl Michaela could be the companion.

Postby Alex0paul

Dom and Paul Mount looking very close :limp:

Postby Roland

Met Leo tonight in the Graduate. Now I know why people like him!