Topic locked

Shot Maker Shots of the Championship

Postby Roland

Soon all you peeps will be able to play with Snooker Island's gift to the snooker community. But while we wait for version 1.o to be complete I thought it'd be good to keep all my shot creations in one place from the World Championships. Those that I see where I have the tools to hand.

Starting off with Ding. These are two shots I saw at close quarters being sat in the front row so they are not accurate but you should get the jist.

This one, he hit the reds at pace and scattered them everywhere. The green hit the back of the middle pocket at 100mph! It drew gasps from the crowd.

This one, he has pink and black tied up and path up the other side to blue blocked so he got down and hit this shot and landed absolutely plumb on the blue as if it was the easiest thing in the world. Judgement of pace was phenomenal. I could play this shot 100 times and get it right once.

Now two from Martin Gould. Firstly the fluke to bring green off the cushion which he potted and won the frame. I believe he was 6-3 down at the time so he needed something to go for him having been unlucky with position a few times earlier in the same frame:

And finally for now the exhibition shot he potted after the match was already won. Dave Hendon in commentary exclaimed that you'd be happy if you got it on the Playstation:

More to follow as the inspiration takes me :santa:

Re: Shot Maker Shots of the Championship

Postby Roland

I'm not taking requests :redneck:

Seriously, I need to see the shots and the Trump 4 baller would take an age to set up and impossible without being able to watch it again.

Postby wheelsofsteel

Sonny wrote:I'm not taking requests :redneck:

Seriously, I need to see the shots and the Trump 4 baller would take an age to set up and impossible without being able to watch it again.

Save your time dear boy. Trump will never play it again as even he doesn't know how he did it the first time

Postby Roland

The one above has just been retweeted by the BBC man :D

After this frame I'll do your stupid shot for you :santa:

Postby Roland

Shaun Murphy fluked a snooker and this is what Ronnie O'Sullivan did - fluked a snooker back:

and then Murphy fluked another snooker back and ended up winning the frame:

Postby Roland

Mark Williams at 6-4 up against Mark Allen in the quarter-finals needed a near clearance (up to blue). He played this shot to start off with and duely won the frame in the same visit:

Postby Roland

I'm afraid it'll have to remain like one of those girls you see in a supermarket when on holiday. Use your memory dear boy, it's all you have.