Topic locked

Sympathy for Ebdon.

Postby randam05

Wasnt that just horrible last night?

That kick to level at 9-9 when good in the balls was just cruel. I felt so upset and angry going to bed last night after that. Especially because it was ebdon one of my favourite players I wished would have a good run this year, against big fat ballrun boring bingham that I hate. Now we have a bingham dingham second round which is so boring Im not going to watch.

Does anyone else feel sorry for him? I was demoralised and im writing this to make me feel betetr for him cause that was awful.

Ebdon is out of this tournament because of a kick. They really need to sort this out. And it wouldnt happen to the player I hate ever would it! GRRRRR. Annoying.

Re: Sympathy for Ebdon.

Postby jojo

theyve tried everything to sort out the kick problem even had professors and scientists to try and combat it

ebdon to be fair should never have been 8-9 down anyway he had chances before to pull away from bigham however i agree ebdon v ding is a hundred times more appealing than bingham v ding

Postby randam05

I know they tried. Im almost up for spending a solid week trying to sort the kick probalem myself! I probably wouldnt get anywhere though. However I could become rich and makwe friends with ebdon! :-D No but it was quite sad.

And yes I wont be watching ding vs bing

Postby simplysnooker

Not the biggest fan of ebdon, but felt sorry for him last night. He was on a good break and looked like making it 9-9 and putting it to a decider. However I think Ding would have beaten Ebdon if they had met in Round 2.

Postby Bourne

I shouted like a madman when he missed in the last frame.

Postby vodkadiet

It is no good blaming one kick on a defeat. Ebbo had enough chances to beat the fat Essex CHAV and he screwed it up. Ebbo should think of retiring if he cannot beat the likes of Bingham. He has now only won one match at The Crucible since his final appearance in 2006.

Postby Roland

randam05 wrote:Oh god, what a horrible website.

Are you a style over substance man then?

Postby SnookerFan

I remember a certain person who shall remain nameless writing into the BBC because he'd worked out how to solve kicks, despite the fact that experts had been trying for decades to stop it. He was convinced the BBC was going to look at his reply, and set the wheels in motion for preventing kicks. rofl rofl rofl

Postby Tubberlad

Ebdon did not lose because of a kick. He was rubbish over the eighteen frames in my opinion, and that's why he's out today.

Postby Roland

Yes the kick came at the wrong time but he wasn't playing very well at all.

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:Wasnt that just horrible last night?

That kick to level at 9-9 when good in the balls was just cruel. I felt so upset and angry going to bed last night after that. Especially because it was ebdon one of my favourite players I wished would have a good run this year, against big fat ballrun boring bingham that I hate. Now we have a bingham dingham second round which is so boring Im not going to watch.

Does anyone else feel sorry for him? I was demoralised and im writing this to make me feel betetr for him cause that was awful.

Ebdon is out of this tournament because of a kick. They really need to sort this out. And it wouldnt happen to the player I hate ever would it! GRRRRR. Annoying.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :win: :wave:

Postby vodkadiet

It is not the website that is horrible, it is some of the people posting on it. There will always be people who get their thrills out of posting bile and vitriolic hate on sites.

Maintain your own standards. :ahh:

Postby Smart

vodkadiet wrote:

It is not the website that is horrible, it is some of the people posting on it. There will always be people who get their thrills out of posting bile and vitriolic hate on sites.

Maintain your own standards. :ahh:

rofl rofl rofl :win: :wave:

Postby GJ

no sympathy it happens to alot of players in deciders and i dont see a thread of sympathy for them

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

He didn't deserve to win and without the kick he probably still wouldn't have won the frame but it's still a shity way to go out. As poor as he played he was still in the match until he got the kick and it finished him off.

Postby wheelsofsteel

some of you might have noticed that one or two of the referees have little earthing strips coming off the bottom of their trousers as they think kicks may have something to do with static

Postby SnookerFan

wheelsofsteel wrote:some of you might have noticed that one or two of the referees have little earthing strips coming off the bottom of their trousers as they think kicks may have something to do with static

Don't seem to be working.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:some of you might have noticed that one or two of the referees have little earthing strips coming off the bottom of their trousers as they think kicks may have something to do with static

Don't seem to be working.

:zzz: