Topic locked

My Guide to a relatively healthy 17 days

Postby snooky147

Of vegging out watching the snooker. (Tongue in cheek)

Step 1..Make sure all bottles and cans are sutably chilled and glasses are chilling in fridge too.
All times after 10 am are approximate.

Day 1.....7am...Get dressed, take dog out and get any bread, milk etc also any snacks that were forgotten on the shopping trip.
7.45......Shower etc, change into some nice indoor clothes.
8.00.....Have a cooked breakfast. Something like scrambled eggs, bacon and toast with a cup of tea. :dinner:
8.30.....Open window, to dissipate smell of dogs morning farts :fart: , yes, even after he was taken out. **Make mental note to capture smell, sell to Dept of Defence who could weaponize it. Gadafi and his troops would not stand a chance** :dizzy:
8.45.....Pay any bills online. Do some surfing, read the news etc. pmsl
9.30.....Set up the media recorder to record table one and the PC to record table two.

Before the afternoon session, nip out with dog for ten minutes.
Have lunch, something like a chicken mayonaise baquette and a coffee.
Snacks are allowed from now on.
Watch an hour of afternoon session from the exercise bike. Just a gentle rythm to keep the legs from stiffening up.
If the afternoon session finishes on time then you have a choice to prepare a cooked meal, otherwise it's take out time, have those menus at the ready. The evening session is the alcohol induced session so everything must be chilled.
After the evening session go out with dog, come back and resume what's left of the day. Set the recorder to record the Snooker Extra and go to bed. :study:

Rinse and repeat for 17 days. :night:

PS.....I stopped short of a colostomy bag and a catheter. rofl rofl

Re: My Guide to a relatively healthy 17 days

Postby SnookerFan

snooky147 wrote:Of vegging out watching the snooker. (Tongue in cheek)

Step 1..Make sure all bottles and cans are sutably chilled and glasses are chilling in fridge too.
All times after 10 am are approximate.

Day 1.....7am...Get dressed, take dog out and get any bread, milk etc also any snacks that were forgotten on the shopping trip.
7.45......Shower etc, change into some nice indoor clothes.
8.00.....Have a cooked breakfast. Something like scrambled eggs, bacon and toast with a cup of tea. :dinner:
8.30.....Open window, to dissipate smell of dogs morning farts :fart: , yes, even after he was taken out. **Make mental note to capture smell, sell to Dept of Defence who could weaponize it. Gadafi and his troops would not stand a chance** :dizzy:
8.45.....Pay any bills online. Do some surfing, read the news etc. pmsl
9.30.....Set up the media recorder to record table one and the PC to record table two.

Before the afternoon session, nip out with dog for ten minutes.
Have lunch, something like a chicken mayonaise baquette and a coffee.
Snacks are allowed from now on.
Watch an hour of afternoon session from the exercise bike. Just a gentle rythm to keep the legs from stiffening up.
If the afternoon session finishes on time then you have a choice to prepare a cooked meal, otherwise it's take out time, have those menus at the ready. The evening session is the alcohol induced session so everything must be chilled.
After the evening session go out with dog, come back and resume what's left of the day. Set the recorder to record the Snooker Extra and go to bed. :study:

Rinse and repeat for 17 days. :night:

PS.....I stopped short of a colostomy bag and a catheter. rofl rofl

Sounds good.

As absolutely nothing is working in my flat, I'm nipping to my mums beforehand for a shower, back for 10am. In a bit I'm going to have one of those tins of beans with sausages and stuff in for breakfast, with half a loaf of bread. Also I plan to transfer some cans of beer from my kitchen to my mini-fridge in my living room for later.

buck knows what lunch will bring. I aint got much in. I spent £17 in Sainsburys last night, and about £2.50 of it was food. The rest was cola, and booze. May nick something from my mum, and stop buy the shop by my flat in MSI to pick up some form of crisps.

Have a mate stopping round to watch some with me about 4pm. Who will be provided with some bacardi breezers on arrival, and asked what takeaway is good for tonight.

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:snooky147 :hatoff:

You got it all covered there buddy :win: :wave:

You having a takeaway yourself, Smart?

no, had one last evening....................will be snacking on crisps etc :win: :wave:

I got a load of snacks in. My mate is 15 minutes late, so I have chomped my way through the majority of a pack of pringles in their absence. Good job I got plenty.

Postby snooky147

No mate, Does not look as if I will get it in time for Graeme's game on Tuesday/Wednesday. I do have this new 42 inch LCD here so not a total loss.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm munching my way through a packet of chocolate bourbons for breakfast.

rofl

I finished off some of the leftover chips and onion rings I had from my takeaway last night too. I'm trying to do an impression of Stephen Lee.

Postby snooky147

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm munching my way through a packet of chocolate bourbons for breakfast.

rofl

I finished off some of the leftover chips and onion rings I had from my takeaway last night too. I'm trying to do an impression of Stephen Lee.

OH dear god... :fart: :wretch:

Postby Witz78

My advice for staying healthy during the WC

DONT GO TO SHEFFIELD

musta had 40 drinks at least on Saturday and about 15 different types, lager, cider, vodka, cocktails, alcopops, shooters, you name it

and all ive gorged on Pizzas, Chippies, Indians and a Kebab over the weekend too, total gutrot, i feel terrible now

3 days of detox starts here before i do it all again

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:My advice for staying healthy during the WC

DONT GO TO SHEFFIELD

musta had 40 drinks at least on Saturday and about 15 different types, lager, cider, vodka, cocktails, alcopops, shooters, you name it

and all ive gorged on Pizzas, Chippies, Indians and a Kebab over the weekend too, total gutrot, i feel terrible now

your a nutter lol

Postby SnookerFan

Rocket_ron wrote:
Witz78 wrote:My advice for staying healthy during the WC

DONT GO TO SHEFFIELD

your a nutter lol

He even found time to watch two frames of snooker. <laugh>

Postby vodkadiet

wheelsofsteel wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:I just had a big plate of spring greens with green lentils. <cool>

A vegi then?

I'm a meat man - I had the same but with green sloth

<laugh>

One man's meat is another man's poison! :evilgrin:

Postby Witz78

vodkadiet wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:I just had a big plate of spring greens with green lentils. <cool>

A vegi then?

I'm a meat man - I had the same but with green sloth

<laugh>

One man's meat is another man's poison! :evilgrin:

:limp:

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:I might order a curry whilst I'm off work for the snooker. Curry is expensive though. Might stick with the pizza, and KFC imitation at the end of my road.

yes but dont pizza give you the runs?