Post a reply

Allo allo

Postby Froggle

Hello snookery people. I'm Frog(gle). My name is not actually Frog but you've probably figured that out already.

I've been quite obsessed with watching snooker ever since I accidentally saw the end of a match some five years ago and wondered why everyone was wearing bowties and who the strange fellow who kept making faces was (it was, of course, Mr Ronald O'Sullivan. Still haven't figured out the bowties though). So I finally decided to join a snooker forum because I have only one (online) friend who actually watches snooker and I'm just too considerate to pester people who don't care about it.

Never actually tried playing snooker myself, but I will SOME DAY (and fail to pot a single ball most likely).

So yeah. That's pretty much it, I hope you don't eat me. I'll try to be good and not start any Ronnie vs Hendry debates, I promise (I think it's a stupid thing to discuss anyways).

If for some crazy reason you want to know anything else about me, just ask.

(P. S. sorry if I come off as immature, I was still a teenager until very recently so it's only to be expected. )

Re: Allo allo

Postby Alex0paul

Welcome

Postby Sickpotter

Welcome to the board. :ahh:

You should definitely try to get out and play, it'll increase your respect for those who make a living at it, especially if you do fail to pot a single ball ;-)

Postby Bourne

'ello princess.

Postby Froggle

@Alex0paul WC: hello!

@Sickpotter: I already have a lot of respect for them, the game seems awfully difficult. So much precision and concentration required, I'd probably just get frustrated and start smashing my cue into things haha

I tried to drag a friend of mine into a snooker club once, too bad she wasn't interested at all and started whining like a big whiny thing. Twas a sad day for the frog.

@Bourne: why hello there. Feel free to call me princess, I really don't mind at all 8D

Postby Tubberlad

Welcome Froggle, great introduction <cool>

Postby randam05

Welcome froggle!

Since when you been watching? I only started watching in 2007 really and am still a teenager :-D

Anyway, dont stop posting! This place is great and enjoy the worlds <ok>

Postby Froggle

Hey randam =] I think I started in 2006, the first match I watched was the Northern Ireland Trophy final between Ronnie and Ding.

I hope you're enjoying the championship too, I definitely am. On holiday right now I so I spend pretty much all day watching snooker xD

Postby Froggle

Smart! You must be really really smart if you managed to find a picture of Ding smiling, he always seems to be as happy as a blobfish.

Postby randam05

Froggle wrote:Smart! You must be really really smart if you managed to find a picture of Ding smiling, he always seems to be as happy as a blobfish.

rofl rofl rofl Thats why hes not one of my favourite players. :D :emb:

Postby Froggle

Yeah, he always looks so miserable when he's out there, even when he's winning. It's like he's waiting for a dentist's appointment or something. Whenever he's playing I just want to give him a great big hug and some sweeties and tell him to cheer the buck up.

Postby randam05

Froggle wrote:Yeah, he always looks so miserable when he's out there, even when he's winning. It's like he's waiting for a dentist's appointment or something. Whenever he's playing I just want to give him a great big hug and some sweeties and tell him to cheer the intercourse up.

<laugh> aww that sounds nice. Why do you have ebdon as your avatar? Are you a fellow ebdon fan?

Postby Froggle

Not really a big fan, I just like that picture of him. If I got a nice big trophy I'd probably do the exact same thing. He seems like a nice enough player really, if a bit strange.