Postby jadechelsea

CENTURY BREAKS

PLAYER:
MARK J WILLIAMS

BREAK: 137

OPPONENT:
RYAN DAY

ROUND 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYER:
STEPHEN HENDRY
BREAK :
OPPONENT :
JOE PERRY

ROUND 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYER:

DING JUNHUI
BREAK :
OPPONENT :
JAMIE BURNETT

ROUND 1

PLAYER

NEIL ROBERTSON
BREAK
OPPONENT :
JUDD TRUMP

ROUND 1

PLAYER

JUDD TRUMP
BREAK
OPPONENT :
NEIL ROBERTSON

ROUND 1

PLAYER
DING JUNHUI
BREAK
OPPONENT :
JAMIE BURNETT

ROUND 1

PLAYER
STEPHEN HENDRY
BREAK
OPPONENT :
JOE PERRY

ROUND 1

PLAYER

NEIL ROBERTSON
BREAK
OPPONENT :
JUDD TRUMP

ROUND 1

PLAYER

SHAUN MURPHY
BREAK
OPPONENT :
MARCUS CAMPBELL
ROUND 1
Last edited by jadechelsea on 18 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Re: WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Postby jadechelsea

Sorry when I done the title and accidentally pressed enter and it was supposed to be world championship century breaks 2011 :hmmm: :td: <doh>

Postby jadechelsea

On this topic you can talk about the centuries and count how Meany there is and see if we can beat last year centuries which was something like 75 I think

Postby jadechelsea

Bourne wrote:You can edit :john:

HOW? can you tell me how to do it please bourne :-)

Postby jojo

click the pencil icon on the top right of the original post you have the three icons click on the left one

Postby Bourne

jojo wrote:click the pencil icon on the top right of the original post you have the three icons click on the left one

:hatoff:

Postby jadechelsea

Bourne wrote:
jojo wrote:click the pencil icon on the top right of the original post you have the three icons click on the left one

:hatoff:

Oh right thanks bourne :-) I thought that was just for the post <doh> <laugh>

Re: WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP CENTURY BREAKS 2011

Postby jadechelsea

How Meany Century's each player has

Mark King:1
Mark Williams:1
Stephen Hendry: 2
John Higgins: 3
Ding Junhui: 2
Neil Robertson: 2
Judd Trump: 1
Marco Fu: 2
Ronnie O'sullivan: 3
Mark Selby: 1
Mark Allen: 1
Greame Dott:1
Shaun Murphy: 1

Postby jadechelsea

jadechelsea wrote:How Meany Century's each player has

Mark King:1
Mark Williams: 3
Stephen Hendry: 2
John Higgins: 4
Ding Junhui: 2
Neil Robertson: 2
Judd Trump: 2
Marco Fu: 2
Ronnie O'sullivan: 3
Mark Selby: 1
Mark Allen: 1
Greame Dott: 2
Shaun Murphy: 1
Ali Carter: 2
Stephen Lee: 1

Postby Roland

What do people make of the no extra prize money for a 147 ?

Personally I think it's pretty outrageous because it's not as if a 147 is easy (unless you're Ronnie O'Sullivan) and there would be 10 of them or anything. I think Mark Williams was out of order in saying he wouldn't try for one, but then again he's got his Crucible 147 in the bag and for me, to get one at the Crucible is worth trying for for any player. Crucible maximums are special.

I saw Cliff's again recently and right from the off the reds were perfect by today's standards.

A thought here for Mike Myers who painted the full size diagram of that legendary break. I met him last year and showed him the Shotmaker as it was in its earlier state and he loved it. The Shotmaker was inspired by this man, and he died before he could use it for himself.

When the time is right, I will make sure more people know about this. :santa:

Postby Bourne

Crucible maximums are special and you don't need several thousands to 'back that up' and make it worthwhile, surely ? Mark's talking out of his backside.

Postby jadechelsea

I like the idea of of extra money for a 147 Because more players are going to try for one and it will be so more exiting and a hate that you Don't get any money for a 147 at the moment because no one is going to try for one except from Ronnie <laugh>

Postby Bourne

jadechelsea wrote:I like the idea of of extra money for a 147 Because more players are going to try for one and it will be so more exiting and a hate that you Don't get any money for a 147 at the moment because no one is going to try for one except from Ronnie <laugh>

There is still a healthy high-break prize ...

Postby jadechelsea

Bourne wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:I like the idea of of extra money for a 147 Because more players are going to try for one and it will be so more exiting and a hate that you Don't get any money for a 147 at the moment because no one is going to try for one except from Ronnie <laugh>

yh but players will be much more happy if they got more money for a 147

Postby Bourne

jadechelsea wrote:
Bourne wrote:

They should not be motivated by money imvho, give me 5 scrappy colours frame win for every 147 please :spot on:

Postby jadechelsea

Bourne wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:
Bourne wrote:

They should not be motivated by money imvho, give me 5 scrappy colours frame win for every 147 please :spot on:

:-D true