Topic locked

Opening weekend - a summary

Postby Witz78

Ok, ill elaborate more tomorrow as im cream crackered from the 5 hour drive home but heres a brief resume....

-Made a dent in Stalins phone today after one of my Alex Higgins shots at pool went wrong and the ball flew off the table rofl

-Case led me astray last night, was only planning to have a couple of sociable shandies but before i knew it i was on a podium poledancing with a hen do who had a condom wrapped round my head :happy:

- Bad case of Ghandis revenge this morning after Case insisted on dragging me to an Indian at silly o'clock :grrr:

- Jogia is the man :win: hilarious guy, talk about laugh a minute :-)

- that bird with the red hair in the cold light of the day isnt quite as nice as my drunken review of her indicated but if i was asked to give her marks out of 10, id definetly give her one :weeds:

- saw a grand total of 7 frames out of a possible 44 this weekend rofl

- the sun always shine on Sheffield, awesome weather as usual :hatoff:

- Stalin is a lightweight, 3 beers and he was like a hyperactive child in a sweetie shop, pity Case and Sonny having to contend with an even drunker version rofl

- to quote Stalin "he prefers ones that are shorter in length" :shock:

- Where the hell is Welsh Super fan? :mood:

- Stalin nearly came in his pants when he saw Front Row Brian

- Got introduced to Monique, Janie Watkins and Sarah Mount. All very friendly and nice to talk to :bowdown:

- Them German snooker fans are ignorant gits :grrr:

- Get it right up GJ, me and Bourne were right all along to predict the rise of snookers next Peoples Champion :bowdown: trust me, the more i see of Judd the more i see traits of Jimmy and the crowd were all on their feet to salute Judd who seems to be showing his personality now. :clap:

- i must never back against one of Jogias horse tips again <doh>

Re: Opening weekend - a summary

Postby Roland

Witz doing a higgins has to be seen to be believed! Top man

Postby GJ

Oh dear trump the new white

sorry witz this lad wont bottle multiple world finals

trump :hatoff:

james C white :fart:

Postby Witz78

just had a flashback to shouting "ye can shove yer snooker up yer jacksie" to Mike Ganley whilst i was snake hissed on Saturday and saw him outside haha

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Witz doing a higgins has to be seen to be believed! Top man

yeh i really ought to have done a Case and played the percentage shots in order to beat you lot and secure all important bragging rights over the fellow Islanders but the old crowd pleasing bit came out of me again, would rather lose and play a few ridiculous shots than win playing steady normal shots rofl

the mad cut along the top cushion and that 100mph winning black v you my favourites. oh and tapping the table with my cue was up there too rofl

the tables and cues were dire to be fair there werent they :no:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:-Case led me astray last night, was only planning to have a couple of sociable shandies but before i knew it i was on a podium poledancing with a hen do who had a condom wrapped round my head

bucking hell.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:-Case led me astray last night, was only planning to have a couple of sociable shandies but before i knew it i was on a podium poledancing with a hen do who had a condom wrapped round my head

bucking hell.

yeh my famous last words to Case when we walked into the boozer and saw this bit in the corner of the pub where the pole was and all these mad women was "it wouldnt be safe to be there in among all them"

few hours later yours truly is in the midst of the action <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:yeh my famous last words to Case when we walked into the boozer and saw this bit in the corner of the pub where the pole was and all these mad women was "it wouldnt be safe to be there in among all them"

Can't think of anything I'd less rather do then dance for a group of drunk women. And I can't see sticking a Johnny on your head enhanced the experience. Sounds like my idea of hell, especially if you're missing snooker to do it.

I bucking hate dancing, I really do. :grrr: :grrr:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:yeh my famous last words to Case when we walked into the boozer and saw this bit in the corner of the pub where the pole was and all these mad women was "it wouldnt be safe to be there in among all them"

Can't think of anything I'd less rather do then dance for a group of drunk women. And I can't see sticking a Johnny on your head enhanced the experience. Sounds like my idea of hell, especially if you're missing snooker to do it.

I bucking hate dancing, I really do. :grrr: :grrr:

you hate Dancing?

Wild will get his pal to sort you out :no:

Postby SnookerFan

I loathe it with every fibre of my being, if I'm honest. I wouldn't shed a tear if every nightclub in the country was demolished.

I suffer from chorophobia, so I hate dancing more then your average person. rofl

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:I loathe it with every fibre of my being, if I'm honest. I wouldn't shed a tear if every nightclub in the country was demolished.

I suffer from chorophobia, so I hate dancing more then your average person. rofl

think id jump off the nearest cliff if every nightclub in the country was demolished. id have no purpose left in life :mood:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Pubs could stay open. As could late bars. Just as long as they got rid of bucking dancefloors. :grrr:

93.4% of the time anyone pulls is on a dancefloor in a nightclub

(and Seifer has stats to back this up)

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Pubs could stay open. As could late bars. Just as long as they got rid of bucking dancefloors. :grrr:

93.4% of the time anyone pulls is on a dancefloor in a nightclub

(and Seifer has stats to back this up)

I don't care. Sex isn't a good enough reason to get me on the dancefloor. I don't think your understanding me. I am not using the term loathe as a colloquialism. If anything I use it only as the strongest term available. If I'm honest, I don't think that word conveys the depth of my hatred for dancing and dance floors.

As I say, I have chorophobia. So, it's more then just nerves or fear of looking silly.

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:How can you hate dancing?

Tubber, don't ask. <laugh>

Honestly, I can get very hostile when talking about my dislike for dancing. Pretty much my whole life is split into two contrasting emotions. My total love for snooker, and my pure, evil hatred for dancing. I even have two T-Shirts that say I DON'T DANCE! Trust me, most people when they ask me the question you just have are surprised by how aggressive and insulting I can be in giving my answer. So, whilst I still like you, I'll just say it's politely not for me. :-)

As I said, I have various issues that I could fill this whole website talking about. And Mr. Witz didn't intend to start this thread just to see me go on an insane rant.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:How can you hate dancing?

Tubber, don't ask. <laugh>

Honestly, I can get very hostile when talking about my dislike for dancing. Pretty much my whole life is split into two contrasting emotions. My total love for snooker, and my pure, evil hatred for dancing. I even have two T-Shirts that say I DON'T DANCE! Trust me, most people when they ask me the question you just have are surprised by how aggressive and insulting I can be in giving my answer. So, whilst I still like you, I'll just say it's politely not for me. :-)

As I said, I have various issues that I could fill this whole website talking about. And Mr. Witz didn't intend to start this thread just to see me go on an insane rant.

thats true, i hadnt. But it sure is a bonus :stir:

Postby SnookerFan

I hadn't started yet, you cheeky bastard. <laugh>

My main gripe about dancing is that people never believe you when you say you don't like it. Why not? I believe people when they say they don't like snooker.

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:Jesus, I love dancing <laugh> only after a few mind you

The more I drink, the more I object to it. One time, at a works Christmas party, a few people decided that as I hated dancing, a funny joke would be to pester me all night to do it. There I was, having a beer, chatting to some of my co-workers, you know. And one woman drags me up on the floor. No mean feat considering she was in her 60s, and I weighed fourteen and a half stone at the time.

Anyway, she finds some woman who was from another table. Apparently she had already established this woman was single. Anyway, this single woman says; "I hear you a bit shy." I looked her in the face and roared; "I'm not bucking shy, and I'm not bucking dancing. Now snake hiss off." The reply I got was; "Oh go on, you know you want to." <doh> The woman didn't even blink. So, anyway, I pretended I had to put my beer down, and then left her to it, going back to my mates at the table. I honestly never understood the appeal though, I really don't.

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:also Jan Verhass has 2 left feet and cant dance to save himself rofl

<laugh>

We should have got him on the pole to dance. My legs were sore the next day with that fat granny grinding down on top of me (mentally scared for life)

BTW guys it was Witz who led me astray with dodgy Indian joints at 3.30 in the morning :john:

Postby jojo

put some pictures up pal on the pictures thread i think next year i will take some leave off for sheffield and try to join you all maybe someone can drag wild along aswell get him off from the dole for a few days he can join us and do some proper work for his living for a couple of days ha

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:put some pictures up pal on the pictures thread i think next year i will take some leave off for sheffield and try to join you all maybe someone can drag wild along aswell get him off from the dole for a few days he can join us and do some proper work for his living for a couple of days ha

no point Wild coming with us, we wouldnt see him cos hed be off watching the snooker :limp:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
jojo wrote:put some pictures up pal on the pictures thread i think next year i will take some leave off for sheffield and try to join you all maybe someone can drag wild along aswell get him off from the dole for a few days he can join us and do some proper work for his living for a couple of days ha

no point Wild coming with us, we wouldnt see him cos hed be off watching the snooker :limp:

Fancy that. After buying a ticket to the snooker, he'd want to watch it. :roll: