Topic locked

JUDD: ROBBO is my bunny ......!!!

Postby Smart

Judd Trump completed an impressive First Round victory over Australian potter Neil Robertson, and proclaimed "Robertson is my bunny, his game suits mine and I felt from an early stage that Neil was somewhat in awe of me, frightened by the weapons I possess".

He went on to say that "Neil was fairly gracious in defeat, but I guess when he wakes up tomorrow he will be a little sore".

He later quipped "I had been tweeting to my followers that I had twitched a bit, but in fairness Neil had a few of the front row fans seriously worried".

Seems like the Bristolian is full of confidence !!!

:|

Re: JUDD: ROBBO is my bunny ......!!!

Postby jojo

where is gj why he not come one here and accept it like a man his idol was beaten like i predicted he was going to be

sixteen days of the tournament left only one day gone and his idol sent packing

ha

Postby vodkadiet

Smart wrote:Judd Trump completed an impressive First Round victory over Australian potter Neil Robertson, and proclaimed "Robertson is my bunny, his game suits mine and I felt from an early stage that Neil was somewhat in awe of me, frightened by the weapons I possess".

He went on to say that "Neil was fairly gracious in defeat, but I guess when he wakes up tomorrow he will be a little sore".

He later quipped "I had been tweeting to my followers that I had twitched a bit, but in fairness Neil had a few of the front row fans seriously worried".

Seems like the Bristolian is full of confidence !!!

:|

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Postby onlyevertonjon

I aslo said Robertson would go out in this round the moment I saw the draw.

I like the guy but with his pass water draw last year and his showing here he is the worst world champ ever!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

onlyevertonjon wrote:I aslo said Robertson would go out in this round the moment I saw the draw.

I like the guy but with his pass water draw last year and his showing here he is the worst world champ ever!

Yeah, you should become the president of his fan club rofl rofl

Postby Tubberlad

Absolutely buzzing after tonight's game! Robertson never really looked like winning it tonight, that's the poorest I've seen him play in a good while. He will be back however and will win this title again some day. He was a deserving winner last year, and just needs a little confidence back. Becoming a father clearly had an impact on his form this season, World Open aside he was a little sluggish this year, and Trump looked in control despite only playing about 70% for a good lot of it.

Postby wheelsofsteel

onlyevertonjon wrote:I aslo said Robertson would go out in this round the moment I saw the draw.

There is no such things as a 'worst world champ'

Ask all those who have never won it how difficult it is, or those who have won it once what they would give to win it again

Postby Tubberlad

I can never understand this 'worst world champion' talk. It's a bit like saying 'I've slept with the ugliest of Victoria's Secret Angels'...you've still done pretty well for yourself.

Dott had to put up with it for years until he turned around and made another final playing fantastic snooker. Robertson will win this again, and no, he is not the worst World Champion.

Postby wheelsofsteel

Tubberlad wrote:

I can never understand this 'worst world champion' talk. It's a bit like saying 'I've slept with the ugliest of Victoria's Secret Angels'...you've still done pretty well for yourself.

Dott had to put up with it for years until he turned around and made another final playing fantastic snooker. Robertson will win this again, and no, he is not the worst World Champion.

Or you slept with the ugliest one of the Corrs

Jim is better looking close up :excite:

Postby onlyevertonjon

Tubberlad wrote:

Its a wind up in the main for people who have been going overboard in the praise of Robertson.

However...

I actually do think you can have a worst world champion because people talk about the best one and best winning run and most things have an opposite. Robertsons run was a lot simpler than most who have gone before, he didnt blow many away, bar Davis who was a sitting duck and has crashed in round 1 of his defence.

Great guy, great way of playing the game but I was uninspired by him as a World Champion for the most part. Would like to see the guy win it again, and in fairness he could only beat what was put in front of him.