Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 1 Discussion !!

Postby Smart

The Cueist wrote:Well done Judd Trump :D :D :D :hatoff:

I bet Martin Gould is as chuffed as nine-pence. rofl rofl rofl

Smart,I think we were right me old mate. :-D :-D :-D :-D :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Cueist - delighted for my fellow Bristolian, showing that he can really play the game, some poor shot choices at times, but composed when he needed to be. <ok>

Postby Bourne

If the last two matches of Judd's don't confirm what we've been saying about him this season, then nothing will. The fact he wasn't even near his best in the first session and took it 5-4 is really encouraging. Robbo didn't look quite the force of last year but Judd was relentless, every time you thought Robbo would get a stranglehold, Judd came back. That MSI was perfectly timed, Robbo winning 3-1 early-evening and needing to kill Judd off. Judd then wins 3 in a row (how it wasn't 4 in a row i'll never know) ... bottle bottle bottle. So pumped. And now I want him to keep winning, there's no reason at all why he shouldn't and i'm sick of losers attitude, he was a contender before today and he's a contender after today. Roll on.

Postby The Cueist

Smart wrote:
The Cueist wrote:Well done Judd Trump :D :D :D :hatoff:

I bet Martin Gould is as chuffed as nine-pence. rofl rofl rofl

Smart,I think we were right me old mate. :-D :-D :-D :-D :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Cueist - delighted for my fellow Bristolian, showing that he can really play the game, some poor shot choices at times, but composed when he needed to be. <ok>

:D :D :D Smart :hatoff:

Well put my friend,A fellow Bristolian and all. :D :D :D

And our place of birth.

Over the moon i am. ;-) :hatoff:

Postby vodkadiet

Robbo was so bad I wonder if he might be feeling under the weather. He certainly looked ill. Either that or a potential match fixing scandal.

Having said that, the intellectual Bristol Rag Doll played well by his limited standards. :-D

Murphy was a class apart from anything else on show this evening.

Murphy <cool>

Postby footygirl

vodkadiet wrote:Robbo was so bad I wonder if he might be feeling under the weather, He certainly looked ill. Either that or a potential match fixing scandal.

Having said that, the intellectual Bristol Rag Doll played well by his limited standards. :-D

Now just a minute that is unfair on Judd who did what he had to do - you can only beat the standard of play that opposes you - they don't put asterisks against your name to qualify a result. What might also explain things from Neils's point of view is that he may well be exhausted mentally more than physically. I bet if you asked Steve or Dennis how draining their first year as world champion was they will tell you just how tiring it is

Postby Bourne

vodkadiet wrote:Robbo was so bad I wonder if he might be feeling under the weather. He certainly looked ill. Either that or a potential match fixing scandal.

Murphy <cool>

Would you like some more cheese with that whine ? :spot on:

Postby footygirl

PLtheRef wrote:
Wild wrote:murphy got a chance for 9-0

9-0, the first 9-0 session since 1993. The way Murphy's playing I think he'll wrap it up 10-0

Which would make it the first round 1 whitewash at Sheffield - we have had a few 10-1's never a 10-0

Postby footygirl

Bourne wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Robbo was so bad I wonder if he might be feeling under the weather. He certainly looked ill. Either that or a potential match fixing scandal.

Murphy <cool>

Or how about a saucer of milk

Postby Bourne

footygirl wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Murphy <cool>

Suzy 1-0 Frameandillfortune :D

Postby vodkadiet

footygirl wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Murphy <cool>

As long as it is Soya. :ahh:

Postby The Cueist

footygirl wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Murphy <cool>

He doesnt need milk because he is a TIT and a bad loser. ;-)

Tough Titties,TIT. rofl rofl rofl

Postby nice_shoes_ken

What a day enjoyable day out for me and good to see a good match come to a finish tonight. Performances of the day goes to Judd, Murphy and Carter. Ali with some nice 50 + breaks this afternoon, while Murphy has whitewashed Campbell. All to play for tomorrow then, I now need sleep :sleepy: