Post a reply

Snooker Island Blog

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Hello guys

Mentioned this before to you Sonny, if you want any contributors to the Snooker Island blog I'm willing to rack up a few tournament previews now and again as I said I did like doing them. Have done many blogs in the past on various websites and still being young I'm still kind of improving.

Nobody got back to me last time, don't know if I wasn't good enough or you forgot but as the World Championships are ever so near and I like Snooker and Writing I'm willing to get make some previews for you all.

Up to you though of course, but I have been a member for quite a while now and do come on daily.

Get back to me please Sonny because that would be helpful.

Thanks

Re: Snooker Island Blog

Postby Roland

I did get back to you actually and we exchanged a few PMs. :santa:

I'm not one for tournament previews myself (as in I don't care to read them or write them) but I know Tubberlad is doing the preview for this years Worlds and he likes doing them. But any other articles worthy of inclusion I will gladly take authors. For example I'm hoping Cheesyman will give us a write up on his experience in the Ronnie O'Sullivan future stars event he just played in, and I think Paddy's work on past champions is worth more than a few comments in a forum topic so I'm all ears if anyone wants to contribute.

Postby nice_shoes_ken

I'm willing to do some blogs most definitely, what the topic is I don't know but I'm sure I could think of some interesting one's. Snooker is my second favourite sport behind football, and have watched Snooker for a number of years so I know loads about the past ten years of the game.

Up to you though Sonny, if you want to give me a try I showed you my Super 15 Rugby blogs so :john:

Get back to me and get the ball rolling because I'm willing to contribute.

Thanks

Postby Roland

Very busy at the moment but anyone is free to submit an article for the blog and I will be more than happy to post it assuming the quality is sufficiently good.

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Anything about Snooker at all I guess, is that what Tubber had to do then create an article then email it to you or not.

This will be my last question I promise :-)

Postby Roland

Anything about snooker, just as long as the quality and content is worthwhile. I've known for ages Tubber has potential as a writer so I wanted to encourage him to write for the blog but it seems he's only interested in previews. Hopefully that'll change in due course.

Postby Wildey

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Anything about Snooker at all I guess, is that what Tubber had to do then create an article then email it to you or not.

This will be my last question I promise :-)

only sonny posts things on the blog from anyone youre the writer and hes the publisher :-)

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:Anything about snooker, just as long as the quality and content is worthwhile. I've known for ages Tubber has potential as a writer so I wanted to encourage him to write for the blog but it seems he's only interested in previews. Hopefully that'll change in due course.

I'll do plenty more besides previews in the future, just a bit busy right now :hatoff: