Post a reply

Me refereeing.

Postby jadechelsea

Here is some pictures of me refereeing for randam05 at home! :D

Re: Me refereeing.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

jadechelsea wrote:Here is some pictures of me refereeing for randam05 at home! :D

I thought you were the same person on here as random's sister when randon posted his 68 break on here. You helped him out with that break didn't you. Did you feel excited when the break he kept potting them & potting them?

Are you enjoying it & are you going to take it further? If so, PLtheRef is a member on here, is a good guy & also a qualified referee, who might be able to provide you with some guidance on how to proceed.

Good luck anyway. <ok>

Postby jadechelsea

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:Here is some pictures of me refereeing for randam05 at home! :D

I thought you were the same person on here as random's sister when randon posted his 68 break on here. You helped him out with that break didn't you. Did you feel excited when the break he kept potting them & potting them?

Are you enjoying it & are you going to take it further? If so, PLtheRef is a member on here, is a good guy & also a qualified referee, who might be able to provide you with some guidance on how to proceed.

Good luck anyway. <ok>

I did ref his break. It was quite exciting and nervous cause playing snooker well means a lot to him.

I do enjoy refing a lot and watch the proffessionals on tv when watching snooker to pick up any tips. I sent pltheref a message about how to become a referee and he sent some information back so I hope to take it further in a few years maybe. :)

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

jadechelsea wrote:

I did ref his break. It was quite exciting and nervous cause playing snooker well means a lot to him.

I do enjoy refing a lot and watch the proffessionals on tv when watching snooker to pick up any tips. I sent pltheref a message about how to become a referee and he sent some information back so I hope to take it further in a few years maybe. :)[/quote]
I'm glad PLtheRef helped you out. That's good to hear too. I wish you every success.

Can I ask you a rule question please? Hope you don't mind. :)

I was playing in a comp, a serious one, back in May of this year, & with just the Pink & Black left on the table, my opponent fouled. I had a free ball & I had a chance of rolling up behind the black. My question is, is that still the only occasion that you can Snooker your oppo on a free ball when there is just the Pink & Black on the table?

I seem to remember you could, I just don't know if you still can. :ashamed:

Postby jadechelsea

I am not to sure yet on this if im hoest .Iwould say no because you cannot snooker behind the ball you hit after a free ball.but on that occasion you might .ask pltheref! cause its a tough one.
Last edited by jadechelsea on 29 Sep 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Eirebilly

I certainly hope that you follow Paddy's advice and go into refereeing. I have the utmost respect for referee's as they have to know the rules inside out. Its ok for us to look at the rules after the fact but the ref must know them immediately and make crucial decisions. Good luck with it <ok>

Postby Roland

I showed Michaela this topic and she says you look great Jade and hopes you can keep her company on the circuit one day :santa:

Postby randam05

Sonny wrote:I showed Michaela this topic and she says you look great Jade and hopes you can keep her company on the circuit one day :santa:

haha thank you i would love to be a ref on the circuit with her it would be a dream :eek:

ps. this is from jadechelsea not randam05. oops <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

I don't come in this part of the forum much, but sorry this reply is a bit late. Top-notch photos though. Remember us when you are a famous snooker referee. :bowdown:

Postby PLtheRef

Just seen them.

Good photo's.

If you need anymore advice and just PM me.

Postby jadechelsea

haha i will always remember the island SF.thankyou

thank you pltheref, will do if i need help thanks

Postby randam05

jadechelsea wrote:Image :-D
Jake and me at christmas

Aww what lovely times :)

Postby Roland

You need a hair cut son!

Postby jadechelsea

Sonny wrote:You need a hair cut son!

<laugh> lots of people say he should cut his hair :chuckle:

Postby Roland

You're a very pretty girl Jade and if you want to be a snooker referee when you're older I think as long as you learn the rules properly you will have what it takes to be television friendly. The tv people will want you on their screens refereeing snooker. :mosh2:

Postby jadechelsea

Sonny wrote:You're a very pretty girl Jade and if you want to be a snooker referee when you're older I think as long as you learn the rules properly you will have what it takes to be television friendly. The tv people will want you on their screens refereeing snooker. :mosh2:

Thanks sonny very kind of you :-D

Postby jojo

jade i dont know how old you are think you look about fourteen not sure how old you have to be to qualify to being a referee i think its eighteen i might be wrong but good luck with it hope to see you on the tv screens when you refereeing or even live at the venue even though four years is a long way away and i might be dead by then ha

and if you do make it as a referee which im sure you will make sure you tell the authorities applying common sense in certain situations is more important than the rules and they should have learnt this from the mistakes made by alec chamberlain ha
Last edited by jojo on 13 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Bourne

Jade when you're refereeing Trump vs Ding in the 2016 world final please can I have front row tickets ? Many thanks !!!

Postby randam05

randam05 wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:Image :-D
Jake and me at christmas

Aww what lovely times :)

You can really see how tight my pockets are, look at the green then look at the pocket behind it!

Postby Roland

Nuns chuff

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:Nuns chuff

Pockets on the table look small as well ... :chuckle:

Postby GJ

randam

get a hair cut