Poll ended at 02 Mar 2010

Cope
31%
Ebbo
69%

Total votes : 13

Cope vs Ebbo - bare knuckle

Postby Smart

It the question on most snooker fans lips. Its the burning issue. Its relevant. It needs to be addressed head on.

Jamie Cope and Peter Ebdon bare knuckle - no weapons, no outside interference. Who wins - you decide.

Who gets KOd, who gets bragging rights for life...............

Re: Cope vs Ebbo - bare knuckle

Postby Casey

Ebbo is crazy, he would rip out one of his ribs and stab him in the head. Ebbo - crazy enough to do it

Postby Witz78

StalinESQ wrote:marmite, I need some more troops here - Ebbo has taken the lead but it seems wrong.

Cope is younger, fitter, leaner, meaner, battle scarred and ready.

COPE <cool>

EBBO :grrr:

Ebdon may be older

but id suspect hes fitter, leaner and meaner

and he has the experience

Postby Witz78

StalinESQ wrote:Ebbos gonna go down in R1. :wave:

rofl no chance, Ebdons due a good run in a longer format tourny, im supremely confident he will be back to his battling best to defy the odds and remain in the top 16 again <cool>

Postby Eirebilly

Man, i cant go past Ebdon. He just wouldnt give up and he knows all the tricks of the trade :ahh:

Postby Wildey

cope is a shy guy if ebdon said boo he would be shaking in his boots.

Postby SnookerFan

I dunno. I reckon Cope could take him. Maybe it's just because Ebdon would take a week to through a punch. It's just a feeling I get.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:I dunno. I reckon Cope could take him. Maybe it's just because Ebdon would take a week to through a punch. It's just a feeling I get.

Very much a valid point - Ebbo is too slow, too deliberate - whereas Cope is slippery and nimble and ultimately dangerous. <ok>

:wave:

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:I'm gobsmacked that Ebbo has 67% of the votes. <ok>

im bemused cope got as much as 4 people thinking he would have a hope in hell :huh2: