Re: Waistcoat Competition!

Postby GJ

cueist

NINGA

Postby GJ

The Cueist wrote:GJ

Hi ,How are you and btw what is NINGA?

i thought it was one of your fav terms ;-)

doing well how are you ?

Postby The Cueist

:D Good stuff GJ. :D

Sorry i forgot about Mombassa Ninji, :-D The favourite quote of Adolf Mugabe!!LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotcha now buddy,Looks like i have a bit of catching up to bud. ;-)

Postby The Cueist

Smart wrote:
The Cueist wrote:Mombassa Ninji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My Grolsch loving friend who is a great crack and who i have genuineley missed. :D :D :excite: :D :happy: :happy:

I'll call you Monday if you like :-D

:D I will look forward to that, :-D Thanks my man :-)

Listen ,Lets get the ball rolling and back on topic.

Do you reckon ROS should just go the whole hog and have a picture of Barry Hearn on the back of his waistcoat during the World Champs?
;-)

Postby The Cueist

Smart wrote:Yeah, that would be cool - it would scare his opponents shitless :hatoff:

:D He seems to be deliberately throwing his talent away at present,To snake hiss Hearn off. :sad: Or am i picking him up wrong. :chin:

What you say smart?

Postby Smart

The Cueist wrote:
Smart wrote:Yeah, that would be cool - it would scare his opponents shitless :hatoff:

:D He seems to be deliberately throwing his talent away at present,To snake hiss Hearn off. :sad: Or am i picking him up wrong. :chin:

What you say smart?

get the feeling he totally dont give a rubbish, its all a big snake hiss take........................sad, childish, stupid, frustrating <ok>

Postby The Cueist

:hatoff: You see it the same then.

I have been very busy of late and i got the feeling just recently when i started to catch up on the second love of my life,Snooker,That he had finally lost the plot.

I can only agree with you that it is a sad waste of a god given talent to wind up a decent hardworking chairman like Barry Hearn who is trying to revive the sport.

Postby The Cueist

Listen folks,Great to be back on here but tiredness and saturday night frolics await me,I will be back on tomorrow so i wish you all a great saturday evening.

Will be back Sunday morning to catch up on all the latest juicy goss.

Mombassi Ninji to all.

Postby Smart

The Cueist wrote:Listen folks,Great to be back on here but tiredness and saturday night frolics await me,I will be back on tomorrow so i wish you all a great saturday evening.

Will be back Sunday morning to catch up on all the latest juicy goss.

Mombassi Ninji to all.

HAVE FUN, PEACE BROTHER NINJI

Postby The Cueist

Smart wrote:
The Cueist wrote:Ha!!!!!

A top evening my man.

Tipping my Duracell powered Head Torch at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chuckle:

Good to have you back here. <ok>

Thanks mate, :D

And good to be chatting with you and having the crack,Good aint it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :happy: